My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I thought he deleted his wife's pic. She was hot.
Naw, they are still there.

rrr_img_11586.jpg

rrr_img_11587.jpg

rrr_img_11588.jpg

rrr_img_11589.jpg

rrr_img_11590.jpg

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Your wife's tits in the first pic made me happy J49.

Seeing the wedding ring on her finger made me feel sad when I thought about it within the context of your hoor stories though.

Keep fighting the good fight.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I never saw those, the one I remembered was just a random photo nothing impressive.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I thought it was pretty impressive. Her hair wasn't as jacked up as it is in these. Anyway, I notice she's got the crazy toe. J49, I really think you're going to wind up with your dick sliced off.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Need some advice. My GF loves giving BJs, but I usually don't enjoy it all that much and wouldn't care if she never did. After really thinking on this thread, I'm wondering, should I buy her a male prostitute?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
No, you should dump her so she can be matched with a man who will appreciate her.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
No, you should dump her so she can be matched with a man who will appreciate her.
That's like saying I should dump her because she likes to cook fish and I'm not a fan of it. I wouldn't say I don't appreciate her. In fact, I appreciate her so much I'm asking if I should buy her a male prostitute who will more appreciate her oral skills! You may be right, though, I could dump her, kick her out of the place I pay all the bills, stop doing just about everything to support her financially, emotionally and physically, including amazing sex otherwise and a willingness to listen and cuddle, just because I'm just not a big fan of BJs.

I hope you weren't serious, because it really wouldn't be kind to joke about the very serious life issues I came seeking advice about in a thread about a guy cheating on his wife with smack whores, who understands the issues (at least in opposite) I'm having an may be able to save my relationship the same way he saved his own and enlightened the rest of us to his wisdom!

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Are they just terrible BJs, or would you rather be enjoying a fine fondue?
The strangest thing happened to me going to a Fondue restaurant. I thought I would like the fried oil style the most. But the broth with veggies really was my favorite! Fucking mushrooms cooked in broth! What's wrong with me?!

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Now I feel like I've missed out on an entire world of fondue goodness that I never knew existed.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
i cash my check and give it to my wife, she gives me money for the week, she keeps a tight budget and tracks all expenditures, just because thats the way she always is, i always have "family money" but never spend that on whores, actually my lifestyle is really good financially speaking, both sons in private schools, one starts college next year, were paying for everything, $500,000 home, with in ground pool on 2.5 acres,living the dream, the wife was out by the pool all weekend in a bikini and she was looking fantastic, sent the boys to comic con on saturday, so we had the house to ourselves, she put on her school girl skirt and we fucked around all afternoon, i did get a 3 minute blowjob, meanwhile i licked her pussy forever
lol

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Just when the edge of the known world was peaking into view for Johnny, his whores, and Mrs.49 the undiscovered continent of swinging breaks the horizon.

This thread, she got legs.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
That's like saying I should dump her because she likes to cook fish and I'm not a fan of it. I wouldn't say I don't appreciate her. In fact, I appreciate her so much I'm asking if I should buy her a male prostitute who will more appreciate her oral skills! You may be right, though, I could dump her, kick her out of the place I pay all the bills, stop doing just about everything to support her financially, emotionally and physically, including amazing sex otherwise and a willingness to listen and cuddle, just because I'm just not a big fan of BJs.

I hope you weren't serious, because it really wouldn't be kind to joke about the very serious life issues I came seeking advice about in a thread about a guy cheating on his wife with smack whores, who understands the issues (at least in opposite) I'm having an may be able to save my relationship the same way he saved his own and enlightened the rest of us to his wisdom!
Absolutely I'm serious. I may not have been serious about anything else in this thread (I actually can't remember if I have) but I am serious about this. It's obvious you two are not perfect for each other. What you're doing now is settling for each other. Trust me, there's a guy out there for her just like you except that he enjoys blowjobs, and there's a girl out there for you just like her except that she does something you like better than your GF.

I'm being super serial. This is a big deal and I hate to see a bro settling for an almost perfect girl. Especially when I know the result of that is that some other bro wont get his perfect girl.

The strangest thing happened to me going to a Fondue restaurant. I thought I would like the fried oil style the most. But the broth with veggies really was my favorite! Fucking mushrooms cooked in broth! What's wrong with me?!
Dammit I've been wanting to go to the Melting Pot for a long time. Best thing to do it take 3 or 4 people and get the big table so you can have a pot of peanut oil and a pot of broth.

Now I feel like I've missed out on an entire world of fondue goodness that I never knew existed.
Oh, you have

Status
Not open for further replies.