My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
day 5 no money.....surprisingly...no dates, although capri has made a verbal attempt to get together, she had to cancel, deena...well shes busy LOL
see who comes thru, afterall, i wired money to both ladies in the past and never made them make up for it,

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
At times like these, are you extra intimate towards your wife?
i am always very touchy, kissy, and with the warmer weather her wardrobe has become skimpier, which helps, plus shes hardcore working out, so that is a positive, my texting to her has become more provocative, thing i would normally say to deena and capri during the day are now being directed to my wife

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
pick up line to capri on our first date was " there is $1600 in this envelope, treat me right and it is all yours"
well i guess my new line to a yet unknown whore may be "there is $4900 in this envelope, treat me right and i will split it with you and two other whores"

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
h1o0HCH.jpg

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Johnny this seems like a good opportunity to find out what u really mean to these whores. If they really care about ur needs or if they just see you as an ATM.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
J, you should ask THEM for some cash. Which you should, of course, use on a different whore. If you plan it right, you could end up never paying for sex again!

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Dammit I've been wanting to go to the Melting Pot for a long time. Best thing to do it take 3 or 4 people and get the big table so you can have a pot of peanut oil and a pot of broth.
Truth. Hard to find 2 or 3 other people I trust around fondue, though. It's amazing how bad people can be at it.

And what the fuck is up with all the fondue pots you can buy that are non-stick with metal forks. Bad idea.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Do you like danger popsicledeath? Maybe he can interest you in a high possibility of STDs?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Quick lets kickstart a pimp business, but in stead of sex you get hot (relatively) chicks to play vids with and give you forehead kisses when you beat the big boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.