Status
Not open for further replies.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
last week me and her boyfriend were texting each other, small talk
giphy.gif

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
back to chinatown today with capri, booked another job with a different chinaman, pick up the deposit on friday, more cash on the side
afterwards took to capri to the club, had a blast, there was actually another couple there, but she was just giving her man a blowjob
but capri fucked the shit out of me
Dude, Chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
at this point i guess it is safe to say that capri is my number one girl, i see her every other day and talk to her multiple times throughout the day
last week me and her boyfriend were texting each other, small talk, but he did thank me for helping her so much, kinda weird, but whatever
What in the fuck.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
back to chinatown today with capri, booked another job with a different chinaman, pick up the deposit on friday, more cash on the side
afterwards took to capri to the club, had a blast, there was actually another couple there, but she was just giving her man a blowjob
but capri fucked the shit out of me
dude, i live right by chinatown. give me a holler next time you're around and we can take turns slapping our egg rolls against this whores face.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
dude, i live right by chinatown. give me a holler next time you're around and we can take turns slapping our egg rolls against this whores face.
You realize the video cam phone would be involved in this soiree? Call his bluff J49!

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Keg, wolf, and johnny52: the reality show no one wanted but we all would watch religiously

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
So I am paying for Capris methadone treatment, so she can live at home with her mom, yesterday, her mom nor her sister would take the time to drive her to the train station, less then a 10 minute drive, so i had to arrange for wolf to pick her up and take her to the city for her treatment, fast forward to last night Capri is now stuck in the city, has train money to get back to her moms area, but her mom refuses again to pick her up from the train, instead, she tells her to stay in the city in an abandon house, how fucked is that,

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Sounds like a mother who has been burnt by a whore, drug abusing daughter for most her life and finally tired of her shit. Most likely better off overdosing and going to the mother's last embrace and end the suffering.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Yeah her mom might be shitty. If she did a better job raising her, good chance Capri wouldn't be where she is.

Chances are though, she's lieing to you because your a gullible insecure moron who spends his money on dope for whores instead of his family. Lets see, thirty minute walk home from the train station or spend the night in a squat house.... decisions decisions....

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Sounds like a mother who has been burnt by a whore, drug abusing daughter for most her life and finally tired of her shit. Most likely better off overdosing and going to the mother's last embrace and end the suffering.
This sounds accurate

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
You should def. move Capri into your house. Tell your wife it's nothing but charity work, and explain that you're helping her through treatment. You'll get blowjobs for sure.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Capri doesn't exactly look that old, just say you are participating in an adoption program to help troubled youth.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Yeah her mom might be shitty. If she did a better job raising her, good chance Capri wouldn't be where she is.

Chances are though, she's lieing to you because your a gullible insecure moron who spends his money on dope for whores instead of his family. Lets see, thirty minute walk home from the train station or spend the night in a squat house.... decisions decisions....
well shes not lying, she showed me the text messages and capri actually defends her mothers boorish behavior, the walk....watch the news last night a terrible storm blew through the area, and why would Capri bother when her mom clearly didn't want her there, the ride was just indicitive of her attitude,
spent the afternoon with capri, she came with me to a project meeting (she stayed in the car) don't worry i cracked the window, took her home to her moms afterwards, but even that was a hassle capri called her mom from my phone, i could here her mom, whatta bitch, no matter what capri has done, you support your children,
date stuff....capri wore a pretty pink dress and just like monday i made her go pantiless, we had a nice lunch at an outdoor cafe, i went to my meeting, afterwards we parked, had great sex, she made me cum 8 times, later on the ride home she gave me roadhead

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
when i picked up capri today, naturally i brought her food and drinks, but i also took her back to the abandon her and martin stay at, and had her run in a couple of coronas and some snacks for martin,
she said he was grateful, and that he likes me and wants to meet me....yeah....no i passed, she agrees "tre awkward"

Status
Not open for further replies.