My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You should take down the brochure picture and spend more energy trying to bang that blonde.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
No dumb dumb. Now everyone that reads this thread knows what construction company you work for. You know, the one that may or may not know that you take illegal kickbacks, but sure as shit doesn't know about the hooker addiction and will probably not want their name associated with this shit show on a public forum.
He works for a steel/metal fabricator, I believe. Doubtful there's more than a small handful of them working for the company hosting that tournament. It would take next to no time for them to identify him, if this thread was passed along to them. What an idiot.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Do you fabricate steel with your freakshow load blasts, J49? Is that how it works?

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Hey J52, what was Capri going to do while you were on the course for 3-4 hours? This is, after all, a chick who steals from her mother, dates a crackhead, and sucks d for money.

I'm half tempted to cruise over to valleybrook to buy you a beer since I'm currently about 3 miles away waiting for my younger kids to finish soccer practice...

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Hey J52, what was Capri going to do while you were on the course for 3-4 hours? This is, after all, a chick who steals from her mother, dates a crackhead, and sucks d for money.

I'm half tempted to cruise over to valleybrook to buy you a beer since I'm currently about 3 miles away waiting for my younger kids to finish soccer practice...
Do this. Meet Capri and report back.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
With your beauty in my cart?

I mean I'm not saying you need to go all wild nights on that shit, but no wonder you'd rather just pay.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Do you always take pictures of bartenders you just met?
no. but if they looked like her maybe, Alison is a lot of fun, shes really good with customers, she can have 15 guys sitting at the bar and conversate with each one and make them feel like they are the only one that matters, she also remembers everything, i hadn't seen her in a few weeks and when i come in she asks about my sons health, college, how my wife is doing, hows my sex life going?, am i still seeing the girl on the side ? and from observing her, she does this with everyone, she really is impressive, i know it just a flirtation, and i know why $$$$,

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
i tried ending it with capri today, i keep pushing her away, telling her i know she only wants my money, i told her call the next guy, i am done,
on a side note just talked with my wife and she was like man you do a lot of texting, 2000 in one month, i explained it away as work related, but, who knows, now i will have to explain the drop off, since capri has no phone

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i tried ending it with capri today, i keep pushing her away, telling her i know she only wants my money, i told her call the next guy, i am done,
on a side note just talked with my wife and she was like man you do a lot of texting, 2000 in one month, i explained it away as work related, but, who knows, now i will have to explain the drop off, since capri has no phone
The noose is getting tighter....

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know this has come up in the past with me asking why you would be using your actual phone on the same account as the family, rather than a burner phone...don't recall the answer. This is the kind of thing that makes you really harder to believe. At the very least making me doubt the part of the story about you being married. Sometimes feels like watching some fight club style mind twist movie plot where J49 is really doing lots of this hooker shit but large portions of his life such as the marriage are totally fabricated as well.

Going at face value for entertainment though...if she's asking that question she's already been curious enough to dig into the texts if she can. Its not an innocent observation, women don't communicate like that, everything has a covert meaning. Couple that with the PI guy and it makes it sound like your ass is proper fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.