Not open for further replies.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
so friday...i ended it with capri
rrr_img_110214.jpg

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so i ran out to see capri today, told her i would me her at CVS, actually spoke to her 5 minutes before i got there, and so she was waiting at Rite Aid....well while i was there Deena walks by so we talk and she gets in the car, she was telling me her woes...i told her i was waiting for capri, blah,blah blah, she has family court, she has fines and stuff, but her man sends her with no money, so were talking and i slip a 20 in her boobs, she starts crying, she misses me, so this goes on for a little and eventually capri figures out where i am ( rite aid is a 5 min walk from CVS ) she approaches and sees deena in the car, they chit chat for a little, i jokingly suggest a 3 some, the girls hug and deena goes on her way, but she wants to hook up next week, me and capri end up at the waterfront but because the pope thing this weekend they are setting up the area for parking, so we had to park in a different area then usual, so he hops in my lap does her bags, and falls right out, snoring, i dealt with this for about 10 minutes and threw her off my lap, told her to grab her shit and get to walking, i get out of the car and tell her to just leave, well now she starts pleading with me, i am standing out in the parking lot and shes whipping my dick out and wants to blow me right there, i stop her, tell her its too late, you got what you wanted, just go already, eventually we end up back in the car she forces her mouth on my dick and then proceeds to fuck the shit out me, we had to use 2 condoms, it was fun but i still am annoyed by her and am debating whether to keep our date for tomorrow, thursday is our long day together

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I'll be in Camden all day tomorrow for work. It's only a half day though, part of me really wants to print out a picture of Capri and cruise around mainstreet looking for her.

I think having an AMA on her side of the story would be interesting.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
so i ran out to see capri today, told her i would me her at CVS, actually spoke to her 5 minutes before i got there, and so she was waiting at Rite Aid....well while i was there Deena walks by so we talk and she gets in the car, she was telling me her woes...i told her i was waiting for capri, blah,blah blah, she has family court, she has fines and stuff, but her man sends her with no money, so were talking and i slip a 20 in her boobs, she starts crying, she misses me, so this goes on for a little and eventually capri figures out where i am ( rite aid is a 5 min walk from CVS ) she approaches and sees deena in the car, they chit chat for a little, i jokingly suggest a 3 some, the girls hug and deena goes on her way, but she wants to hook up next week, me and capri end up at the waterfront but because the pope thing this weekend they are setting up the area for parking, so we had to park in a different area then usual, so he hops in my lap does her bags, and falls right out, snoring, i dealt with this for about 10 minutes and threw her off my lap, told her to grab her shit and get to walking, i get out of the car and tell her to just leave, well now she starts pleading with me, i am standing out in the parking lot and shes whipping my dick out and wants to blow me right there, i stop her, tell her its too late, you got what you wanted, just go already, eventually we end up back in the car she forces her mouth on my dick and then proceeds to fuck the shit out me, we had to use 2 condoms, it was fun but i still am annoyed by her and am debating whether to keep our date for tomorrow, thursday is our long day together
class act. remember way back when you said you cared about this chick?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
J49 is just your average scumbag consumer of cheap drug addicted prostitutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.