My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
He sticks his dick in hookers who have shot up at his house or in his car before/after he fucks them, and you wonder why he doesn't use a burner phone?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not so much that his story lacks internal consistency, just that its hard to believe anyone would be this blatant and careless. Its possible, not saying there aren't people acting in exactly this manner all over the place. But in the context of this board its hard to take it at face value.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Not so much that his story lacks internal consistency, just that its hard to believe anyone would be this blatant and careless. Its possible, not saying there aren't people acting in exactly this manner all over the place. But in the context of this board its hard to take it at face value.
then stop reading, but you will surely miss my demise

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so friday...i ended it with capri, didn't hear from her on saturday, sunday she called and we talked, she avoided reaching out to me on saturday because she was afraid i wouldn't change my mind, anyway, i picked her up this morning at workforce and we ended up at the club, what a great time we had, its hard to imagine not ever fucking her again, she is really good at making me feel good, well worth the $45 plus lunch

Zzen

Potato del Grande
so friday...i ended it with capri, didn't hear from her on saturday, sunday she called and we talked, she avoided reaching out to me on saturday because she was afraid i wouldn't change my mind, anyway, i picked her up this morning at workforce and we ended up at the club, what a great time we had, its hard to imagine not ever fucking her again, she is really good at making me feel good, well worth the $45 plus lunch
1996108.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm addicted to this thread. When I read that last post from J49, I leaned back in my chair and my eyes rolled up into my head. This thread is my binky.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
so friday...i ended it with capri,didn't hear from her on saturday,sunday she called and we talked, she avoided reaching out to me on saturday because she was afraid i wouldn't change my mind, anyway,i picked her up this morning at workforce and we ended up at the club, what a great time we had, its hard to imagine not ever fucking her again, she is really good at making me feel good,well worth the $45 plus lunch
lol wut...

Ryanz

<Banned>
Why haven't we seen any rerolled on any tits, or sharpy in any poopers? I say fake until we see otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.