My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
When he stops yelling is when he stops caring. Didn't you guys ever play any kind of organized sports at all?

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
almost 2 years, of course i care, doesnt mean i don't get upset with her, u try dealing with a drug addict,
i have... with friends, family, and exes.. and precisely because i care about them, i dont take advantage of their illness and lure them into dependency or some sick subservient relationship where their weakness is abused.

if you had any semblance of a soul you'd grow a fuckin spine and leave her alone.

Dexz

Golden Squire
i have... with friends, family, and exes.. and precisely because i care about them, i dont take advantage of their illness and lure them into dependency or some sick subservient relationship where their weakness is abused.

if you had any semblance of a soul you'd grow a fuckin spine and leave her alone.
He doesnt, crude graph

Normal folks

Crack Whore

J49

the devil

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
so i ran out to see capri today, told her i would me her at CVS, actually spoke to her 5 minutes before i got there, and so she was waiting at Rite Aid....well while i was there Deena walks by so we talk and she gets in the car, she was telling me her woes...i told her i was waiting for capri, blah,blah blah, she has family court, she has fines and stuff, but her man sends her with no money, so were talking and i slip a 20 in her boobs, she starts crying, she misses me, so this goes on for a little and eventually capri figures out where i am ( rite aid is a 5 min walk from CVS ) she approaches and sees deena in the car, they chit chat for a little, i jokingly suggest a 3 some, the girls hug and deena goes on her way, but she wants to hook up next week, me and capri end up at the waterfront but because the pope thing this weekend they are setting up the area for parking, so we had to park in a different area then usual, so he hops in my lap does her bags, and falls right out, snoring, i dealt with this for about 10 minutes and threw her off my lap, told her to grab her shit and get to walking, i get out of the car and tell her to just leave, well now she starts pleading with me, i am standing out in the parking lot and shes whipping my dick out and wants to blow me right there, i stop her, tell her its too late, you got what you wanted, just go already, eventually we end up back in the car she forces her mouth on my dick and then proceeds to fuck the shit out me, we had to use 2 condoms, it was fun but i still am annoyed by her and am debating whether to keep our date for tomorrow, thursday is our long day together
I'm pretty sure that is a classic definition of rape. Someone get Mist in here to verify!

Edit: that is to say, the $20 street walker raped you.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You wish, scumbag.
rrr_img_110437.jpg

Don't shit the bed, 'bisi.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
J49 is not too far from pimp slapping his bitches when they don't perform.

He wants them sedated just enough so he can maintain control over them, but if it impacts his ability to get a nut, then it throws him into a rage.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Exactly. He's a terrible pimp. He needs to go to Too $hort's Pimp School:

https://youtu.be/PNiouO4ut_M

Cliff Notes on things he's failing:

Lesson 1, you should know:
Never love a bitch or a hoe.
Lesson 2 tells you to do only one thing:
Act cool.
He deserves a C on breaking a broad, since they were usually already broken for him.

A+++ on "keep ya ho" though, or maybe they're keeping him and he's the trick ass bitch.

Pimpin' be so complexicated!

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
CAMDEN - A "quality of life" sweep along the Broadway corridor earlier this week resulted in 11 prostitution solicitation charges lodged against South Jersey and Philadelphia men, according to the Camden County Police Department.

On Wednesday, Camden metro officers assisted by the Camden County Prosecutor's Office carried out the afternoon operation to address quality of life issues. In addition to the 11 arrests, several vehicles were towed from the scene, per a 2013 state law.

The men who were arrested were charged with soliciting a prostitute, which carries penalties that can include a fine of up to $1,000 and up to six months in jail.

"The suspects were issued a summons and those without outstanding warrants were released. Two suspects who were found to have outstanding warrants were remanded to the county jail," according to county police.

Late last month, Camden metro officers joined forced with city workers to clean up the area of Broadway near Mount Vernon Avenue.
MORE: Fixing Camden starts with taking out the trash

"It's the proverbial broken window," Camden County Police Chief Scott Thomson said at the time. "People feel less safe, and there's a slippery slope where more stuff like this starts to occur. That invites the illicit activities into the neighborhood."

As for the towed the vehicles, those who were arrested and drove to Broadway to allegedly solicit a prostitute were penalized by a state law crafted by then-New Jersey senator and current U.S. Rep. Donald Norcross and Assemblymen Gilbert "Whip" Wilson and Angel Fuentes.

"The law allows police to impound vehicles used in the purchase of drugs or to solicit or engage in prostitution," according to police.

Those arrested Wednesday were:

- Christopher Dunlap, 21, of Stratford
- Vincent Green, 25, of Camden
- Ralph Harding, 33, of Lindenwold
- Haleem Rainey, 25, of Pennsauken
- Eithel Pardo, 53, of Camden
- Adam Smutny, 40, of Burlington City
- Benedicto Franqui, 64, of Camden
- David Nicholson, 45, of Philadelphia
- James Scully, 28, of Blackwood
- Quenton Lewis, 37, of Camden
- Sydney Washington, 51, of Philadelphia

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Good thing you no longer solicit a prostitute, but instead just meet your drug addict whore girlfriend for lunch? Best they'll get you on is indecent exposure or possession, right? At least I'm assuming you're not on that list...

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
If he's born in 1949 then He's not far off from Benedicto Franqui. But if the 49 refers to his age when he signed up then he could be Eithel Pardo, or Sydney Washington. All three are pretty pimpin names.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Good thing you no longer solicit a prostitute, but instead just meet your drug addict whore girlfriend for lunch? Best they'll get you on is indecent exposure or possession, right? At least I'm assuming you're not on that list...
not on the list......and having a regular has it benefits, just go pick her up at her moms,

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mean, once again, to catch you in solicitation its probably a sting not the real whores right? Like an undercover cop posing as a prostitute?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Your real name is sydney, isn't it?

I laughed when I put the $1000 fine into perspective. That's somewhere around 50 dates. In Sydney's case, at least 500 nuts. I never thought about it before, but you're paying somewhere between $1 and $2 per nut, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.