My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Let the guy enjoy himself. Stop being such a Debbie downer about his lifestyle choice.
J49_sl said:
so we had to park in a different area then usual, so he hops in my lap does her bags, and falls right out, snoring, i dealt with this for about 10 minutes and threw her off my lap, told her to grab her shit and get to walking, i get out of the car and tell her to just leave, well now she starts pleading with me, i am standing out in the parking lot and shes whipping my dick out and wants to blow me right there, i stop her, tell her its too late, you got what you wanted, just go already, eventually we end up back in the car she forces her mouth on my dick

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Get to work, Convo.

TRISTEL-DEEPER-CLEAN-WIPES-PACK-2.jpg

Deeper clean.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Nobody really gives a fuck about J49's livejournal posts. Theonlything that keeps people coming back to this thread after their initial visit is hoping for it all to blow up in his face (and that he'll have the balls the share). No one gives a fuck about his daily dates with his whore or what job site he's visiting today while she waits in his truck.

Justin Trudeau promises to end the war on drugs and increase funding to drug programs to help girls like Capri and Deena find the help they need.

He will also push to legalize and regulate prostitution. Which will open up more options for women choosing to enter the sex industry. Women like Capri and Deena won't have to settle for the crusty old cock of an insecure 52 year old man.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Wait, so people don't just come here for the laffs? If your truly trying to defend this dude, your fucked in the head. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.