Not open for further replies.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
"So she won't be sick" translates to "so she can get high as fuck"

You're like a child

Digby_sl

shitlord
Johnny, did you go to New York Comic Con and got to Kevin Smiths Podcast Hollywood Babble-On?... at around the 22-24 minute mark someone gets a shout-out and he's there with his mate Johnny-D or Johnny Machine-Gun D... so named for his ability to blow his load 4-5 times... Which hooker did you take?

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Johnny you should chain these whores up in a warehouse with no exposure to the outside world, so they won't get sick.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
poor Capri....3 days on suboxone, no dope, shes super depressed....can't get out, bored,
on the other hand i have a date with Deena tomorrow, told her we going to the club...

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
they are not mutually exclusive.

rrr_img_113585.png

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
you both contribute nothing........

ooh...ooh J49 is a troll....wow so original....go fuck a whore....your mom is upstairs waiting

W

Wrathcaster

you both contribute nothing........

ooh...ooh J49 is a troll....wow so original....go fuck a whore....your mom is upstairs waiting
You're right. They aren't creating and contributing to a comprehensive indictment of themselves with criminal, civil, and ethical implications.

Not that I don't find this whole saga fascinating, but let's be real here. I do have to give you credit for avoiding capture this long.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
He's not exactly cruising the strip these days. Where would there be an opportunity to "capture" him?

Or maybe I'm so far removed from the prostitution scene that I don't know that capture means something other than jail?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
You're right. They aren't creating and contributing to a comprehensive indictment of themselves with criminal, civil, and ethical implications.

Not that I don't find this whole saga fascinating, but let's be real here. I do have to give you credit for avoiding capture this long.
and while i put it out there, i do expect negative comments, but this whole "trolling" theory is a little dated and certainly unfounded by the amount of evidence i have offered
Famm thought the family angle was a fabrication, but a couple of screen captures of conversations with my wife put that to rest
i posted pics, videos....so lets let this trolling thing die....
as far as stupidity, i certainly accept that premise as far as sex with whores, but not professionally, and well i have been seeing whores almost daily for 4 years now, so i must be doing something right...lol

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
it's been long established that Johnny isn't a troll. anyone arguing otherwise at this point is just an idiot.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
thank you, i accept stupidity
picked up deena took her to the club, blindfolded her and had her ask all the guys to play with her nipples...
then she blew me, and i fucked her ass....she was starting her period and didn't want to have a mess
then we went to lunch, also made plans for tomorrow
while at the club having sex with her, capri called, then my wife called, cock blockers

Status
Not open for further replies.