My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
thank you, i accept stupidity
picked up deena took her to the club, blindfolded her and had her ask all the guys to play with her nipples...
then she blew me, and i fucked her ass....she was starting her period and didn't want to have a mess
then we went to lunch, also made plans for tomorrow
while at the club having sex with her, capri called, then my wife called, cock blockers
Keep living the dream, I guess?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Johnny next time you're in Chinatown with one of your whores let me know, I'd love to meet them in person they sound like lovely people. I'll pretend to be a guy who works for you or something. This will permanently defuse all trolling accusations.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Kegkilla just wants to suck your dick for some of that sweet sweet kickback monies.

Make room in that glovebox for keg's kash.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
and while i put it out there, i do expect negative comments, but this whole "trolling" theory is a little dated and certainly unfounded by the amount of evidence i have offered
Famm thought the family angle was a fabrication, but a couple of screen captures of conversations with my wife put that to rest
You do realize that it's not hard to fake chat logs/texts/etc., right? Until we see rerolled on your wife's tits, you're a troll and your family isn't real.

W

Wrathcaster

and while i put it out there, i do expect negative comments, but this whole "trolling" theory is a little dated and certainly unfounded by the amount of evidence i have offered
Famm thought the family angle was a fabrication, but a couple of screen captures of conversations with my wife put that to rest
i posted pics, videos....so lets let this trolling thing die....
as far as stupidity, i certainly accept that premise as far as sex with whores, but not professionally, and well i have been seeing whores almost daily for 4 years now, so i must be doing something right...lol
I never accused you of being a troll, and I never will. The amount of evidence you've supplied is impressive. Astounding, in fact.

In terms of qualitative research, you are a goldmine of a case study. Unfortunately, given the medium, you'll never get your day until academic standards dramatically change.

When the day comes that a gaming forum becomes an acceptable source, I will do a dissertation on your ass that will net me a Nobel. You're priceless.

You're kind of like Chris Chan, albeit on a shorter timeframe. There's always the nagging sense in the back of your mind that you're being taken for a ride, but then you provide such excellent primary source, inexplicably detailed material that it's nigh impossible to dispute as a ruse. If you are in fact a troll, I applaud you as being perhaps one of the greatest in the history of the internet.

However, he solidified his position with criminal convictions and hard evidence as to his identity. We aren't quite there yet with you. It's a matter of time, though. Either we find out who you've been stealing evidence from, or the mother of all hammer falls and we witness a catastrophe unlike anything we've ever seen. After the revelations of Ravv being an actual prostitute, that's a tall order. But I have faith.

Keep posting, buddy. You're going to make a sociologist famous some day.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
You do realize that it's not hard to fake chat logs/texts/etc., right? Until we see rerolled on your wife's tits, you're a troll and your family isn't real.
no I don't know......why don't you create one between you and barraco telling each other how much you love felatting the other one

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Maybe you shouldn't use words you don't know how to spell in an effort to sound more intelligent than you are... My previous point also still stands, wife/family isn't real until rerolled on tits.

W

Wrathcaster

Maybe you shouldn't use words you don't know how to spell in an effort to sound more intelligent than you are... My previous point also still stands, wife/family isn't real until rerolled on tits.
Good sir, what are you implying, and who are you addressing?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Beg J49 for more pictures of drugged up whores with dick in them, bro.

Just beg.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Beg J49 for more pictures of drugged up whores with dick in them, bro.

Just beg.
what is this guy talking about?

Let the guy enjoy himself. Stop being such a Debbie downer about his lifestyle choice. Gah! you Canadians can be such wet blankets(Besides Quaid, bro fist)

Status
Not open for further replies.