My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
First world problems. Ugh. I hate it when that happens........
Yes i hate it when my second prostitute gets mad about my first prostitute. Then my third prostitute is being a prostitute on the side of the road. How can I juggle all these prostitutes?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
as lunchtime approachs....deena out, Capri in, not my first choice, but deena is unreachable, and capri is willing to take the train to meet me,
but if deena responds later, i may leave work early to see her also

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
How does 10 extra keep her from being sick the next morning?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Yes i hate it when my second prostitute gets mad about my first prostitute. Then my third prostitute is being a prostitute on the side of the road. How can I juggle all these prostitutes?
cbmBK6Y.png

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Barraco Bisi again.

The mods should change the name of this thread to "Hooker problems".

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
saw seimone tonight....no sex, no money, just hung out and kissed,
Holy shit man... all my friends get drunk and fuck backpage sluts on occasion and I totally get that, but you seriously need therapy. Wish you the best but theres NO FUCKING WAY this isnt going to blow up in your face. You have to know that.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Johnny,

Do you have any regrets about ANY of the chicks you banged in your entire life?

Whether it was because they were ugly, chubby, or you were blackout drunk, etc.? Any regrets whatsoever at all about any of your sexual encounters?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Johnny,

Do you have any regrets about ANY of the chicks you banged in your entire life?

Whether it was because they were ugly, chubby, or you were blackout drunk, etc.? Any regrets whatsoever at all about any of your sexual encounters?
my first sexual encounter was with a girl named Alita........I was in my early 20's and made her wait six months before we did it, she was beautiful and i loved her, she died at the age of 35 from colon cancer, my second sexual partner was my wife, aside from getting a doulbe blowjob from some girls i worked with, my only other encounters were with pros....and not until much later in life, I have never picked one that i would later have regrets about

Status
Not open for further replies.