My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Maybe she just takes huge dumps. Think about that for a second
Junkies defecate rabbit pellet poo's and thats usually like once a week. More likely some dude pays her 45 bucks to shove wine bottles up there. Fat end first.

rrr_img_83849.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I forget, don't the hookers know about each other?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
yeah...Capri facebook friended Deena....they know that about each other....( had another lunch date with Deena today, at least 6x today )
actually Capri knows about Seimone, Jamie and Kristen

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
yeah...Capri facebook friended Deena....they know that about each other....( had another lunch date with Deena today, at least 6x today )
actually Capri knows about Seimone, Jamie and Kristen
Threesome shots Johnny? Am I the only one here thinking about this?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You need to begin the girlfriend and her slutty best friend experience with these whores.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Did Kristen have her baby yet?

Maybe you should give her a head's up to start those kegels before she heads back to the streets.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
In Johnny's case, he buys them heroine and methadone instead of diamond necklaces.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so...capri wanted to meet me after work, meanwhile i hear from deena, who while telling me she was dope sick, never asked for help, i figure she aleready knows how to play me, so of course i offered to help her...i told her if she meets me near my office i will give her a ride to camden and $20 for a half date...meaning i will only cum 3 times (actually ended up 4x) so i tell capri i am helping deena out and won't be able to meet her, meanwhile i tell deena that the night before i hung out with seimone, to which she responds well next time i like to watch...so i am with deena and pass by and see seimone..i just kept driving, but while i am with deena, capri keeps texting me an obvious attempt to interupt my time with deena, i ended up giving deena ten extra so she won't be sick this morning and of course she wants to meet for lunch today

Status
Not open for further replies.