My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Johnny, have you caught anything from these whores? I find it hard to believe that you haven't even picked up a cold sore. Pale chicks with tats just scream herps to me for some reason.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
cheapest whore award seems like a logical choice

whore who does the most for you in non-whore ways, cleans your car, other chores. whores rhymes w/ chores

whore who makes hookups the easiest. comes to your car, doesn't need to be picked up

whore that's the least whoreish, least track marks, etc
Deena ....straight up $40, capri always needs more, seimone is pricey
Capri.....always cleans my hog
Deena........by far the most accomodating
Seimone......

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
You know I think of all the scenarios people have given for how this ends for Johnny49 no one has stated the most likely outcome, being found dead in his vehicle after being robbed by his hoe and her pimp.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
We won't acknowledge that possibility because then we won't get to read about it here. Unless Seimone steals his phone, logs in here, and posts about it.

Actually, that might be fun.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
No way they kill him unless he tells them he's quitting cold turkey. He's a constant cash flow, business namean?

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
^what he said. Unless he's one of those east coast guys that always carries a couple thousand in cash rolled up with a rubber band.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You guys are all downers. I prefer to think J49 will ride off into the sunset with his Magnificent Seven.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Behold the future of Deena
rrr_img_89349.jpg

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
LOL. You realize you are paying and he "isnt". And that she is a whore and isnt doing it because she likes it.

(dont give me that no pussy is free shit)

ATM49 to the rescue.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
LOL. You realize you are paying and he "isnt". And that she is a whore and isnt doing it because she likes it.

(dont give me that no pussy is free shit)

ATM49 to the rescue.
yeah, i know.....whoring ain't easy, seimone just texted and wants to meet,

Status
Not open for further replies.