My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
imagine a cold hand grabbing your penis.....now imagine a hot mouth sucking on your penis, drink then suck, drink then suck

also chocolate release the same chemical in the brain that the feeling of love does, so i am training them to love giving me blowjobs
Damn....now i want to try that technique

Crisco

A greasy jar
As a lurker, this thread has made years of foh, morenetz, and rerolled lurking worth it. You just can buy advice like hot chocolate bj.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Had not even considered that. Outstanding.
I did
frown.png

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I didn't check this thread for a few days and come back to hot chocolate blow jobs, police talking to him, and a guy threatening to tell his wife. Well that escalated quickly.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
what kind of fake brutha did she find that threatens to tell your wife instead of threatening to beat your ass/kill you?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
what kind of fake brutha did she find that threatens to tell your wife instead of threatening to beat your ass/kill you?
meanwhile...he moves a drug addicted whore into his house with his 13 year old daughter.....and the place is filthy and yes i banged deena on his couch

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not a good father like you who bangs drug addicted whores in the spare bedroom while your son's in the hospital!

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Not a good father like you who bangs drug addicted whores in the spare bedroom while your son's in the hospital!
master bedroom.....one time deal, well twice

you know...for a brief moment i felt superior to this this guy....then you bring me back down

but then again i get the best of her for $40 and an hour of my time, he gets all the baggage and spends a lot more

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
By master bedroom you mean where you and your wife sleep? Or do you not sleep with her? It didn't really look like a very occupied bedroom to me. I asked before whose room it was but you never answered.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Do you get the stuff with the marshmallows in it, or does that make your dick too sticky?

Status
Not open for further replies.