My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Well....now that i am thinking, that hot choc bj is not so odd.
Once my ex GF ate ice cream, started to pour some on my cock and then she started sucking.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
You piece of shit. If you don't take back what you just said about George Costanza we are gonna have major beef. The man has his problems but he is no cocksucker.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yo thats pretty tight. My ex once thought she could get me off while I was playing FF7 but I proved her wrong.
Playing COD blacks ops while my dick being sucked was also special. Don't know why but i was playing like i was in god mode. The power of bj's lol

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Playing COD blacks ops while my dick being sucked was also special. Don't know why but i was playing like i was in god mode. The power of bj's lol
Back when I used to smoke I was getting domed while smoking a blunt and grinding EQ. Absolutely impossible to cum.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
now last night i left work with no plans to meet anyone, but at 505 capri calls and says she wants to meet, i tried to blow her off, but shes like i can get the train and meet you at 525,tried again to blow her off, but eventually relented, so we meet, now i have been issuing awards to her via text message, while also telling her who won in other catagories, apparently she was not happy that seimone won best kisser, because last night she took the title away from seimone, also she now has me rating her performance on a scale of one to ten, while in the middle of doing it, she seems eager to win every award,

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dude...you're a fucking atm machine to this chick. Literally an atm machine. I mean she just keeps insisting that you pay her for sex until you cave in and meet up?

I mean you were already pathetic. Now you're BETA pathetic.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its special though because they also kiss. I'm sure she wasn't just eating some other dude's asshole for $50 an hour ago or anything.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Dude...you're a fucking atm machine to this chick. Literally an atm machine. I mean she just keeps insisting that you pay her for sex until you cave in and meet up?

I mean you were already pathetic. Now you're BETA pathetic.
for a minute i thought my feelings were hurt...thinking "BETA" meant ultra or something similar...but then i looked it up and found no meaning to coincided with that
FEELINGS = unhurt
but thanks for playing

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Its special though because they also kiss. I'm sure she wasn't just eating some other dude's asshole for $50 an hour ago or anything.
Already gave the wife the clap, he just wants to make sure she gets to enjoy mouth herpes too.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think what y'all are failing to realize is he is now at a point where he can invent awards for her to think are legit things. You could get her to do almost anything now by saying "Best hot chocolate blowjob" or best anal while reciting the alphabet backwards or some weird shit there.

fris

Vyemm Raider
cheapest whore award seems like a logical choice

whore who does the most for you in non-whore ways, cleans your car, other chores. whores rhymes w/ chores

whore who makes hookups the easiest. comes to your car, doesn't need to be picked up

whore that's the least whoreish, least track marks, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.