My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
noooo, i didn't bail her out, her house Wakandan did that, i wired her money to catch the bus....but i had to cancel, at the last minute my boss had me attend a groundbreaking ceremony he was supposed to go to.....

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Haven't heard from Seimone or Deena....and once Capri finds out about this pure heroin she will be out looking for, she told me once if junkies hear about strong heroin, thats what they rush to buy, last night she was on the phone with me crying about how she wants to die, she never wants to give up shooting, but hates that she has to whore to get her stuff, she said all she is, "is a 24 year old junkie whore" and she will never have a family, and she knows her death will be with a needle in her arm, yesterday she was so sick and since i could not help her, she ended up back on broadway tricking....

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I can't watch that. Was that one of his regular hookers?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
I am fucked up............so friday had a date with capri...took her to the book store, blah, blah, however while there this old guy "Wolf" whom i knew from Jaime, she used him to the tune of $5000, well he gave me his number and said if i ever needed anything, yada, yada
Monday comes, capri is sick and wants to see me, so i call wolf and tell him to go meet capri and help her out, so he drives her to get her stuff, then takes her to walmart, so she can buy a present for her nieces birthday, then he takes her to the hospital so she can see her grandfather, later he calls and asks for my permission to date her, he won't give her his number, because Jaime used to call him all the time, looking for money
anyway today deena calls me and wants to see me, so i call wolf he picked her up and brought her to me (45 minute drive ) waited while we had intercourse and took her back to the city
he is willing to bring the girls to me as needed

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Why? Why would he be willing to do that?

Oh, and add wolf to your sig

Status
Not open for further replies.