My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So it's anything goes in an "adult" theater? You can insert your dick into a whore's vagina while other dudes tweak her nippies and it's ok? That doesn't sound right.
Technically the whoring is wrong, but as long as you don't exchange money where everyone can see, how would they know?

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
not quite.....Deena seem to enjoy being the center of attention...shes anxious to go back again
OK Johnny, you know that the same thing will get boring after awhile. I say once the bar is raised you should go into the public eye! I mean what's better for a woman that enjoys being watched than being secretly watched while adding a little more "danger" into the mix?!! She has the will Johnny, you find the way!!

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
OK Johnny, you know that the same thing will get boring after awhile. I say once the bar is raised you should go into the public eye! I mean what's better for a woman that enjoys being watched than being secretly watched while adding a little more "danger" into the mix?!! She has the will Johnny, you find the way!!
ohh..so after we left the club the other day she was in the front seat changing, and she had to grab her clothes from the back seat, so her bare ass was up and pointing out the window so thee old man in the car next to us go a good view....of course she laughed and thought it was funny, she also gave me naked roadhead before, while a trucker was along side.....

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Capri caught the bus monday to come see me for lunch, we went to a park and had intercourse in the backseat...
rrr_img_92546.jpg
rrr_img_92547.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.