My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
You should just start pimping these bitches out lol.. Fuck all this rippiing off your employer..Jesus at the video, is she that high when you fuck her? cause im pretty sure that's gonna be boring as shit..She deep throats like a boss cause her muscles are so fucked from the H...

Oldbased

> Than U
rrr_img_93063.jpg
rrr_img_93065.jpg

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Why? Why would he be willing to do that?

Oh, and add wolf to your sig
because he is old....bored, according to Jaime he has health issues that prevent him from achieving erection, he said he enjoys just talking to the girls, and he wants to do stuff to them

Oldbased

> Than U
In fact let's make it a movie. Bisi grab Johnny23 from Conair, Wolf from Pulp Fiction and some random cam whores and shooop a movie poster stat!

zippitydoda

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I am fucked up............so friday had a date with capri...took her to the book store, blah, blah, however while there this old guy "Wolf" whom i knew from Jaime, she used him to the tune of $5000, well he gave me his number and said if i ever needed anything, yada, yada
Monday comes, capri is sick and wants to see me, so i call wolf and tell him to go meet capri and help her out, so he drives her to get her stuff, then takes her to walmart, so she can buy a present for her nieces birthday, then he takes her to the hospital so she can see her grandfather, later he calls and asks for my permission to date her, he won't give her his number, because Jaime used to call him all the time, looking for money
anyway today deena calls me and wants to see me, so i call wolf he picked her up and brought her to me (45 minute drive ) waited while we had intercourse and took her back to the city
he is willing to bring the girls to me as needed
This is better than any documentary, TV, movie, anything.....Never stop being you J49. I am without words. If I wore hats I would tip it towards you.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
How many times you think wolf cums when hes beating it in the bushes as you fuck those streetwalkers johnny?

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This pretty much sums up my thoughts whenever I read this thread.

rrr_img_93088.jpg

Keep it coming. Please and thank you.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
It may be a worthwhile investment for you to GPS tag your girls until we have a better edge on Wolf, dude sounds creepy.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Today, Deena calls to tell me she will be sending me a text telling me to stop contacting her, that i am ruining her relationship,,,,and please just go along with it.....done
Capri...sick, so i send Wolf over to pick her up and take her to the city, after going back and forth, i agreed to allow a handjob for 30, this is so weird, neither want to upset me, but i can't deny capri the chance to not feel sick
and finally Seimones boyfriend, now husband (according to him) texts me that seimone suffered a stroke caused by a blood infection, which she has had for six weeks, prognosis is day to day

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
Today, Deena calls to tell me she will be sending me a text telling me to stop contacting her, that i am ruining her relationship,,,,and please just go along with it.....done
Capri...sick, so i send Wolf over to pick her up and take her to the city, after going back and forth, i agreed to allow a handjob for 30, this is so weird, neither want to upset me, but i can't deny capri the chance to not feel sick
and finally Seimones boyfriend, now husband (according to him) texts me that seimone suffered a stroke caused by a blood infection, which she has had for six weeks, prognosis is day to day
"blood infection" aka AIDS. You better go get checked in a couple months or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.