Not open for further replies.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
rrr_img_89678.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I might well be a whore. At any rate, I'm not prepared to argue against the assertion. But where you and I differ is that J49 does not keep me employed. That factoid makes you a particular type of whore.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
LOL. You realize you are paying and he "isnt". And that she is a whore and isnt doing it because she likes it.

(dont give me that no pussy is free shit)

ATM49 to the rescue.
TRUE, but i am doing it "pay-per-view" he is buying a life long subscription or until she runs him out of money, like she bragged to me before, how one guy went thru $85,0000 on her, same with seimone she ran thru $12,000 with Bruce and is now onto Fred, who is getting her an apartment...
at $40 a session, 85k means i could do her everyday for 6 years, he went thru that in less than a year

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Well, I don't think any of us are arguing that you'd be better off dating a prostitute... It's really more of us thinning it's odd that you still view yourself as the one who is better off. You are both in a paying, temporary relationship with a hooker. The rest is just nit-picking.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Well, I don't think any of us are arguing that you'd be better off dating a prostitute... It's really more of us thinning it's odd that you still view yourself as the one who is better off. You are both in a paying, temporary relationship with a hooker. The rest is just nit-picking.
i guess my thought is when i see each of them, for that brief period i get there best, because they want to get paid...
whereas Martin, Fred and Rick have to deal with there baggage the rest of the time, and being drug addicted prostitutes , that baggage can be heavy and costly

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I think most of us are getting a little bored with your current crop J49. Start looking for a replacement and cull one of them.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Oh and johnny, I heard on the radio they just finished up a nationwide prostitution sting. Glad you didn't get nabbed.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i guess my thought is when i see each of them, for that brief period i get there best, because they want to get paid...
whereas Martin, Fred and Rick have to deal with there baggage the rest of the time, and being drug addicted prostitutes , that baggage can be heavy and costly
But you said it yourself... You only get their best because your paying for it. That means ANYONE can get their best is they have a $20 burning a hole in their pocket.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so last nite while texting seimone, i asked her to come see me for lunch today, she explained that lunchtime is not good for her, she perfers end of the day,
i told her that end of the day doesn't really work for me as i get home late, so i said well it looks like our schedules will keep us apart....then i texted "well back to Capri"
OMG......she unloaded on me....fuck you, "Your being a fucking selfish asshole man", she kept going on and on
at the end of her ranting, i simply texted "goodnight beautiful"
two hours later shes texting me goodnight, i love you, blah, blah, blah
have not heard from capri in a week now....even when her phone had no minutes, she always figured a way to get in touch
sick, dead, rehab, jail....????

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Let's make a first post summary for J49 so we don't have to go through this "who's who" every other week.

You have my photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.