My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's the law and then there's the reality of how shit goes down. He's not going to get busted, the biggest danger he's in is someone trying to shake him down for hush money not to tell his wife/boss. Like he said, pulled over, just lie. No one can prove you are hiring a hooker unless there is first hand evidence of the transaction. Which tends to be undercovers doing stings, like J49 said. And like I said people are getting their brains blown out all over the place in this area, they can't spare officers to pretend they are whores to bust J49 with some half ass little charges.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
i didn't move, i changed employers, have not made any embezzlement deals while working for the new company, everything in state, wolf was standing outside the car shooting the video, not in the car, anyhow, i am not asking him to pick up the girls anymore, its not worth the aggravation, trust me,
nobody will care about too people engaging in intercourse, 40 miles away from the city of camden, Deena nor Capri will not blackmail me as they have relationships also, and i have pics/vids of them, they are more nervous about there significant others than i am of mine

Zzen

Potato del Grande
they are more nervous about there significant others than i am of mine
2 hookers are more scared of their SOs finding out that they are hooking than a married man with 2 children and a wife I am assuming would take him to the cleaners if she read his posts here?

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Why didn't Deena stay away? I thought she wanted it to work out with her black man.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
they're traditionally more interested in arresting Johns than the streetwalkers themselves.
lol wut?

You must take your legal advice from comic books. That's dumber than your mann act stretch.

I've got wolf figured out Johnny, he's not interested in your whore mongering, he is investigating you. Probably not sent by your wife, because he'd have all the evidence he needed after filming you 2 fucking. More likely he's waiting for you to start embezzling again and is gunna take you down on some federal charge. Next time, casually ask if he's got some handcuffs you can borrow cause you wanna get kinky. I bet he has some, and I bet they aint fur lined.

us820

Silver Squire
lol wut?

You must take your legal advice from comic books. That's dumber than your mann act stretch.

I've got wolf figured out Johnny, he's not interested in your whore mongering, he is investigating you. Probably not sent by your wife, because he'd have all the evidence he needed after filming you 2 fucking. More likely he's waiting for you to start embezzling again and is gunna take you down on some federal charge. Next time, casually ask if he's got some handcuffs you can borrow cause you wanna get kinky. I bet he has some, and I bet they aint fur lined.
Guys who get caught and want this to go away pay big fines better than junkie whores.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
where do you get the idea that paying a fine is making it go away? Maybe you don't know the difference between a fine and a bribe. Besides, they're not interested in fines, they're interested in 'cleaning up the streets' and helping the girls who are possibly victims. They're all about cutting off the supply. Concentrating on the customers does no good at all. There are like 100 customers out there for every hooker.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In a smaller city they might do "clean up" sting operations once in a while to make it look good to the public. In those cases, female cops might pose as hookers and bust customers. Its not unheard of for newspapers to out the customers' arrest in public to shame them as well. But Camden/Philly? Its a fucking war zone. They don't have time for Johnny and Capri's stupid dates.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol wut?

where do you get the idea that paying a fine is making it go away? Maybe you don't know the difference between a fine and a bribe. Besides, they're not interested in fines, they're interested in 'cleaning up the streets' and helping the girls who are possibly victims. They're all about cutting off the supply. Concentrating on the customers does no good at all. There are like 100 customers out there for every hooker.
You're doing a great job talking out your ass. And my 'mann act stretch' wasn't dumb at all, that's exactly the kind of legal gymnastics a DA will do to look good come election time. You really have no fucking clue what the fuck you're talking about.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You're doing a great job talking out your ass. And my 'mann act stretch' wasn't dumb at all, that's exactly the kind of legal gymnastics a DA will do to look good come election time. You really have no fucking clue what the fuck you're talking about.
Soo...you got busted driving hookers? Was it operating out of the parking garage or was that your stalker friend? I forget the details.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
In a smaller city they might do "clean up" sting operations once in a while to make it look good to the public. In those cases, female cops might pose as hookers and bust customers. Its not unheard of for newspapers to out the customers' arrest in public to shame them as well. But Camden/Philly? Its a fucking war zone. They don't have time for Johnny and Capri's stupid dates.
You watch too much Law and Order.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You watch too much Law and Order.
No, Famm's summary was quite accurate. I can't speak to the Camden area being so bad, but based on all the anecdotes about it I have no trouble believing it. In cities with populations ~50 to ~200k, yeah they run stings all the time. Sometimes they send female cops undercover, but much more frequently they send male cops undercover and use pressure on the girl to try and get her to turn on her johns. You guys are also forgetting that in the age of the internet, the vast majority of prostitutes aren't streetwalkers.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Man I apologize for whining about this thread a while back. This thread has gone Riker's beard on me.
I think TNG has 2 phases. Pre-Riker's beard and post-beard. Pre-beard there's some good stuff but the show gets really good post-beard.
This thread has totally upgraded to the next level of fucking insane. lol

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Man I apologize for whining about this thread a while back. This thread has gone Riker's beard on me.
I think TNG has 2 phases. Pre-Riker's beard and post-beard. Pre-beard there's some good stuff but the show gets really good post-beard.
This thread has totally upgraded to the next level of fucking insane. lol
Thanks for explaining what rikers beard means to a bunch of nerds on a forum.

But yes this thread is pretty rikers beard. I hope it doesnt peter out like season 7.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Question for you forum lawyers: when someone gets arrested, can they give up their one phone call in favor of one forum post? *fingers crossed*

Status
Not open for further replies.