My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

us820

Silver Squire
where do you get the idea that paying a fine is making it go away? Maybe you don't know the difference between a fine and a bribe. Besides, they're not interested in fines, they're interested in 'cleaning up the streets' and helping the girls who are possibly victims. They're all about cutting off the supply. Concentrating on the customers does no good at all. There are like 100 customers out there for every hooker.
Because money.The police know they can't clean it up.....ever.

They are not interested in fines? Joking or retarded?

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Didn't watch the vid, but does the wolf actually have a copy of it?

Not gonna beat a dead horse, but I have to believe you people saying J49 isn't in any danger of getting busted (wife or cop) are just trying to mislead him for the ensuing drama.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Because money.The police know they can't clean it up.....ever.

They are not interested in fines? Joking or retarded?
dude, traffic tickets are the cash cow for fines. Don't need to seat a jury for those as very few people bother to fight them, and when you run across the rare person who does, you just drop it and cut your losses. Now I have to ask if you're joking or retarded.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Didn't watch the vid, but does the wolf actually have a copy of it?

Not gonna beat a dead horse, but I have to believe you people saying J49 isn't in any danger of getting busted (wife or cop) are just trying to mislead him for the ensuing drama.
I can't speak for anyone else, but Wolf is the only I've said is not in danger of getting busted. Super retard gavinbad is trying to say he's breaking federal human trafficking laws by giving a girl a ride and making runs to the store.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Super retard gavinbad is trying to say he's breaking federal human trafficking laws by giving a girl a ride and making runs to the store.
Actually, pretty sure gavintard is actually Wolf being hella subtle, blackmailing J49 like a pro by making it look like a well intentioned warning!

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Wolf being a forum member would make quite a bit of sense.

us820

Silver Squire
dude, traffic tickets are the cash cow for fines. Don't need to seat a jury for those as very few people bother to fight them, and when you run across the rare person who does, you just drop it and cut your losses. Now I have to ask if you're joking or retarded.
No,still you.The police departments have slowly drifted into an insatiable revenue generator.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
sunday, woke up had intercourse with my wife, went and sat with my dad, while mom went to church, then met up with capri....home by 3:00 , G.O.T. marathon
monday, capri buried her grandfather, wired her money, talked with wolf , seimones husband texted me shes not expected to live thru the night
tuesday ? who will call first ? Deena (hopefully) or Capri, then will have wolf bring one of them to me for lunch, no word on seimone

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
sunday, woke up had intercourse with my wife, went and sat with my dad, while mom went to church, then met up with capri....home by 3:00 , G.O.T. marathon
monday, capri buried her grandfather, wired her money, talked with wolf , seimones husband texted me shes not expected to live thru the night
tuesday ? who will call first ? Deena (hopefully) or Capri, then will have wolf bring one of them to me for lunch, no word on seimone
What happened to Seimone?! Got more hooked than GoT

Status
Not open for further replies.