My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wait, poison is a 'woman's weapon', right?

Maybe J49's wife found out about his whores and is slowly killing them off before she has The Wolf take out a hit on him and collect the insurance money!

(Before you ask, yes I know blood poisoning is sepsis and not an actual poison.)

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Soo, I take it blood infection is common amongst high class heroine prostitutes? I'd never heard of it before, and here you got 2 of them down with the same thing.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Soo, I take it blood infection is common amongst high class heroine prostitutes? I'd never heard of it before, and here you got 2 of them down with the same thing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sepsis
sepsis.jpg

gs32

Trakanon Raider
2nd reference to "Class" in last few pages on this thread.
What the fuck are you people smoking? A $40 crack whore has no class. Unless the "classy" scale for heroine whores' starts at $1 and ends at $50 for "agreed upon activity between consenting adults".

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
2nd reference to "Class" in last few pages on this thread.
What the fuck are you people smoking? A $40 crack whore has no class. Unless the "classy" scale for heroine whores' starts at $1 and ends at $50 for "agreed upon activity between consenting adults".
You just don't understand john mentality. There are 2 types of guys, guys who like to fuck classy girls and guys who like to fuck skanks. When you use a hooker, you pretend your hooker is whichever type you like. Johnny obviously leans towards classy. To make them classy, you can pick out anything to put them above some other group of girls.

gs32

Trakanon Raider
You just don't understand john mentality. There are 2 types of guys, guys who like to fuck classy girls and guys who like to fuck skanks. When you use a hooker, you pretend your hooker is whichever type you like. Johnny obviously leans towards classy. To make them classy, you can pick out anything to put them above some other group of girls.
Good theory. I guess if he went with a $200 whore, they'd be so "classy" they'd be wifey material.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Nah, a $200 girl can be a skank too if that's what you like. You just don't understand the mentality. You're paying her to be whatever it is that gets you off. Soiled doves obviously are what gets J49 revved up.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
No. The doves will be soiled again by the time you're through with them.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
You have to remember the relationship between a whore's cost and severity of addiction is universally proportional. The more addicted and desperate they are, the less they charge. Once above a certain threshold of cost, they may actually just be doing it to put themselves through college or saving to start their own business. So, yes, I'd say the more they charge, the higher class and less skank they have the potential of being.

Source: Making shit up and/or possibly an Adam Carolla bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.