My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Seriously Johnny. Booth girl, what is that? I'm pretty well versed in strip clubology in at least 3 states, but Booth Girl is a new one on me. Closest I've ever heard was Booth Babe, and that applies to trade shows. Those girls don't get naked until you slip something in their drink.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
At least in Montreal, a Booth girl was a higher end (hotter) stripper that you could buy (rent?) for constant entertainment at your semi-private booth (which you also had to pay for). Booth would sit 4-5 people. Think of it like bottle service at a high end bar, but your waitress is dedicated to you and naked.

Zitar

Silver Knight of the Realm
I went to one of those strip clubs that use to be in time square back in the day. It was a small private room with a plexiglass window. You payed the money and a curtain opened and the stripper dances for x period of time. I guess the appeal is the guy can beat off while watching the chick dance. Chicks all looked like crack whores.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Wow if she's hotter than the other strippers ... In the clubs I'm used to, you just pick a girl from the floor and take her back to the champagne, or VIP, or whatever they're calling the private and semi private rooms. I figured maybe the 'booth girls' were waitresses. Wait, is that what you're saying?

Zitar, I think what you saw was a peep show. Was it plexiglass or a 1 way mirror? I did that one time and I was hella confused. I didn't realize the girl couldn't see or hear me. I dropped a token to summon her, and she kept pointing down to this hole that was about chest high. I tried to climb up and stick my dick through it, but the hole was both too high and too small. So I left and went into another one where a chick was in a bed and had a phone where you could talk to her. She explained that I was supposed to drop tips in there to get the other girl to dance. A sign woulda been helpful.

Zitar

Silver Knight of the Realm
Wow if she's hotter than the other strippers ... In the clubs I'm used to, you just pick a girl from the floor and take her back to the champagne, or VIP, or whatever they're calling the private and semi private rooms. I figured maybe the 'booth girls' were waitresses. Wait, is that what you're saying?

Zitar, I think what you saw was a peep show. Was it plexiglass or a 1 way mirror? I did that one time and I was hella confused. I didn't realize the girl couldn't see or hear me. I dropped a token to summon her, and she kept pointing down to this hole that was about chest high. I tried to climb up and stick my dick through it, but the hole was both too high and too small. So I left and went into another one where a chick was in a bed and had a phone where you could talk to her. She explained that I was supposed to drop tips in there to get the other girl to dance. A sign woulda been helpful.
That's what they called "booths" in New York at the time. Maybe that's a peep show no clue not really into strip club/whore lingo. Only strip clubs that I have been to are normal ones with dancers you select for private dances. I just assumed when he said booth girl and not stripper he was referring to the peep show thing.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
It's basically their top earning strippers that they introduce, but I'm sure you could pick any one you wanted. She doesn't waitress-- just lap dances for the whole booth, grabs other chicks for you if you want more, makes chit-chat, etc. Basically her job is to act like every dudes personal slutty girlfriend for approximately $250 an hour + tip. That's at least what the price was 10 years ago.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
At least in Montreal, a Booth girl was a higher end (hotter) stripper that you could buy (rent?) for constant entertainment at your semi-private booth (which you also had to pay for). Booth would sit 4-5 people. Think of it like bottle service at a high end bar, but your waitress is dedicated to you and naked.
Any time I've had bottle service at a strip club it just came with one of these "booth girls."

I'm think J49 is referencing something more along the lines of the Boondock Saints scene. Or when I was in Portland I bought my bro a private dance and she took him to a port-a-potty looking thing to do... whatever... so maybe something like that.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Maybe she's secured a part in a play about the life and death of John Wilkes Booth.

And she's one of Booth's girls.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
rrr_img_97732.jpg

Maybe she went legit at a parking booth lady.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Booth Girl..............haven't seen it first hand at this club, however, after you choose your girl and an item off the menu, you both go into a private booth, and the girl performs whatever was requested....
last night, she worked as a dancer at the same club

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
You should ask your wife about giving you an allowance.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
LOL you ate her ass after a dirsty crack black man certainly fucked it.

All because your loving wife doesnt give blowjobs.

I was with you all the way until you were anal creampieing tyrone

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
talked to Capri this morning, told her again the money is gone, but she still wanted to see me, told her i was having lunch with the wife, so i made arrangements for wolf to pick her up and take her to the city, told her to do what she has to do, looks like it might be wolfs lucky day

Status
Not open for further replies.