My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennilenko

Silver Knight of the Realm
This needs to be turned into a TV show, and at the end of each episode it needs to be J49 sitting down at his computer typing this stuff out on a forum, while his inner monologue narrates as the credits roll.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
From what i recall of sex and the city, this would be less fucked up.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yes, Johnny took her to a ranch in Montana. Much the same way your parents took your dog to live on a farm when you were young.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Today is "D"-Day.......going to invade her pussy

rrr_img_98111.jpg

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
first, deena liked the D day reference and me invading her pussy, she could not relate to it historically, but she laughed, and yes all 3 orifices were invaded and conquered, she also informed me that once her probation is up shes leaving her man, she has a hard time dealing with his mistrust and he told her he has a PI following her around, so the new supply of money and her freedom may coincide...
pic below is the conquered land...

rrr_img_98117.jpg

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's nice that his wife tacitly approves of him banging hoors. I mean, after getting multiple STDs and staying with him, that has to be indirect approval right? That, or J49 is smooth enough to convince her that syphilis can be contracted by magic. Either way, well played J49.

Status
Not open for further replies.