My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i dont know if this has been covered but whos driving the car when shes making these videos?

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
i use condoms with capri and amanda , and after deenas pregnancy she said we had to use condoms for now on, and i had the condom ready but she jumped right on bareback and i shot four times in her
rrr_img_107037.jpg

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
while it is a relief not to worry about taking care of Capri's needs everyday, i really do miss that girl, not just the sex, but the everyday back and forth. talking, texting, and dates with deena and amanda only confirm that i really only want to spend time capri for now on, but, who knows if that will even happen and if it does, will she be the same sexually without being high,

Izo

Tranny Chaser
while it is a relief not to worry about taking care of Capri's needs everyday, i really do miss that girl, not just the sex, but the everyday back and forth. talking, texting, and dates with deena and amanda only confirm that i really only want to spend time capri for now on, but, who knows if that will even happen and if it does, will she be the same sexually without being high,
rrr_img_107285.jpg

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

How much is it going to cost you to leave your wife?

W

Wrathcaster

Can someone explain to me what the shit's going on in this thread. I can't be assed to go through 168 pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.