My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
jesus humberto fucking christ, this shit is arglebargle. Have some respect for yourself you pile of shit, I worked at a pizza place for 6 months and it seemed like an accomplishment...WHEN I WAS 16

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Lets be real, guys. She doesn't even know the fucking name of the place and even if she finds the right pizza joint (assuming one actually hired her), she's gonna make it 2-4 days before she's puking in the dining room trashcan while Stacy and her two pre-teen daughters leave and vow to never eat at said pizza place again.

Ryanz

<Banned>
She's about to make a lot of stoners and high school drop outs feel really good about themselves.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
So when she says that she doesn't want to go the her new job sick . . .

she is saying that she needs a hit of 'medicine' before work, or she will be unable to function as a human.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like she should try acting. I hear the Method One Clinic is a great start for aspiring actresses fresh off the street.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So when she says that she doesn't want to go the her new job sick . . .

she is saying that she needs a hit of 'medicine' before work, or she will be unable to function as a human.
Man, you're really catching on to this junkie speak fast. We can have you translating before you know it.

I'm glad the rehab worked so well, hopefully mom or grandma spent multiple thousands to send her there.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
come on guys give her a break its a step in the right direction, they left the message for her to start, on her moms phone, and her mom just told her the pizza place called, she didn't know capri applied to 3 different ones, rehab was paid by the taxpayers of new jersey...

So, J49, what is she going to be doing at the pizza place? Making food or delivering food? Perhaps she can make extra money when in the delivery phase. I am not sure about the making food part. Her hands must have been in some strange places before.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
So, J49, what is she going to be doing at the pizza place? Making food or delivering food? Perhaps she can make extra money when in the delivery phase. I am not sure about the making food part. Her hands must have been in some strange places before.
i visited her this afternoon at the pizza shop, she is working thee counter/cash register, got a pepperoni slice it was okay, i did bang her in the morning on my way to my job meeting, gave her the meds, so she would be okay today....shes going to start on suboxones again

Izo

Tranny Chaser
when will this fairy tale end.
Kr7DPj8.gif

@J49 - 'gave her the meds'? Are you scoring for her now?

Status
Not open for further replies.