My new Dating Pool

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Did j49 ever answer whether he was Machine Gun Johnny from the podcast?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Justin Trudeau promises to end the war on drugs and increase funding to drug programs to help girls like Capri and Deena find the help they need.

He will also push to legalize and regulate prostitution. Which will open up more options for women choosing to enter the sex industry. Women like Capri and Deena won't have to settle for the crusty old cock of an insecure 52 year old man.
just because i am insecure does not mean my cock is crusty, last week i fucked capri 5 times, this week deena twice, there is no crust, and 52 is the new 32

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
its capri's alter ego. the one that J49 pays to slap him around. for serious.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
saw her this morning....she went with me on a delivery, then to the club to have sex, now a few weeks ago we started a game where she plays different roles, Capri is the naive virgin, and Gia is the bitchy whore, well she really likes to switch roles, in fact she will talk to the other character, while in the car, gia will yell at capri and tell her to get in the back and take a nap...on and on...
so before we go into the club she asks who i am fucking first, so i chose capri, so capri needs me to tell her what to do and before she got naked she asked permission from all the guys in the club, capri and i started having sex and she was shy and timid, then she jumps off leaves the room and comes back as gia, totally different personality aggressive, bossy and fucks completely different, slaps me in the face if i do something without asking or say the wrong thing, but, she then announces to all watching that she is gia and did they enjoy watching capri fuck me and that she can fuck me better, she makes the dual roles very evident to all observers
as capri she calls me daddy, as gia she calls me a cunt, a slut, a whore and makes me tongue her ass
tomorrow a bed in rehab might be open...ugh
What's wrong with that boy, is no small thing.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
just because i am insecure does not mean my cock is crusty, last week i fucked capri 5 times, this week deena twice, there is no crust, and 52 is the new 32
You gonna get that crust one day if you keep bangin these whores with no rubber... just sayin'.

And who the fuck negged me to "go home to neogaf" for saying you can fake chat/text logs easy? What the fuck is the connection there? I'ma guess it was Convo because the level of retardation seems like a good fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.