My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldbased

> Than U
Sure, why not.
Outside the Noodle boil bro thread, I haven't seen anything interesting here all day.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Raw dogging a hooker?
rrr_img_81248.jpg

Dexz

Golden Squire
Only someone with legitimate feelings for a person ask " Are you ok ? " after blowing sixteenbagillion loads in them. This just blows my fucking mind and the fact it appears he banging a drugged up hooker with no condom really blows my mind. I hope I'm wrong concerning the protection, if you are in fact banging hookers and passing what ever shit you catch to your wife, i hope she goes full on Misery on your ass.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Just curious if your wife has any brothers or potentially violent men in her family? Was just curious because after reading what you do and seeing that you don't use condoms and still fuck your wife. I can honestly say if you were my brother in-law and I found out, you would be eating your meals from straws until you could get your shit fixed.

Oldbased

> Than U
I like to think on internet forums we are not here to judge but observe. It is a bit of a circus here and every corner has a show. Step right in.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The immaculate transmission! Probably safer with his regular few girls than random hookers.

How did you initiate contact with these girls, Facebook? "Hi, saw you got picked up on possession charges. Want to hang out somtime?"
Do they know you found them through their mugshots?
Umm these are random hookers?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
not so random.....capri i have been seeing 10 months always use a condom,

deena about 3 months steady...wear condoms with her...but before i shot this video and when we switched positions the condom was full, and another was not available, she was riding face foward originally

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
not so random.....capri i have been seeing 10 months always use a condom,

deena about 3 months steady...wear condoms with her...but before i shot this video and when we switched positions the condom was full, and another was not available, she was riding face foward originally
You realize that in this case, you might as well have not used a condom at all and saved it for when you fucked your wife, right?

Dexz

Golden Squire
I like to think on internet forums we are not here to judge but observe. It is a bit of a circus here and every corner has a show. Step right in.
As i said before, I was not here to judge, this was before the vid and confirmation of unsafe sex with what most of us would consider a hooker. Placing your wife or anyone in a position of sickness or a possible death sentence is NOT FUCKING COOL.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Wasn't judging, most people would beat the fuck out of him if the guys wife was kin to them, was giving him a heads up.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
kids.....and at the end of my mid-life crisis, shes the one i want to spend my time with, we get along great, only arguments are about blow-jobs and she has to keep her mouth shut while i am correcting my sons or telling them to do there chores
Haha, this was great. I don't want to divorce my wife because of my kids but ill keep fucking hookers and doing other illegal shit. You are a treat that is hard to beat my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.