My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
monday was whoreless.....like friday, DEENA asked to see me then tried to postpone 15 minutes later....which i declined
Deena was 15 minutes behind schedule, so you were like, "aww hell no" and refused to meet up? Ruthless efficiency bro.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Should have taken the owner's son to see the whore IMO.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Deena was 15 minutes behind schedule, so you were like, "aww hell no" and refused to meet up? Ruthless efficiency bro.
let me clarify...within 15 minutes she tried to postpone for a half hour, mind you this was an hour and a half prior to our meeting time, and considering the train ride is 17 minutes, means she must have made other plans after speaking to me........

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You gotta draw the line somewhere, and drawing it at whores taking you for granted is ... well it's definitely 'somewhere'.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am more sad that he has a daughter that might know some of the whores he is drilling, or maybe go to school with some of their younger relatives.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Current dating pool?
dirty-pool.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
WOW - this gem of a thread is too easy to miss. My new dating pool sounds like a terrible facebook tweeny blog and i'd been avoiding it for a long time. This weird American psycho meets Don draper persona is so surreal I don't know the words to describe my reaction - hilarity mixed with vomit and morbid curiosity? Also based on his self reported stamina, maybe an avatar switch from baelish to podrick would be appropriate?
It's really not stamina though, dude sounds like he is done in sub-10 minutes every time. He just ejaculates a LOT. Like, medically freakishly so.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
had lunch with Deena...........at 4'-10" she can move around the backseat of a car like a champ...what i love about her is she gets naked right away
first was a blowjob, then cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl, then doggy style, then finish up with another blowjob, $ 46 well spent....prior to that we talked for a while she began treatment on tuesday and by tomorrow she feels her dosage will be high enough so she can stop doing dope and not be sick, and if she does she will be able to see her daughter for christmas, also her boyfriend has been copping an attitude whenever she comes to see me, he feels our texts are too personal and not just business, she also apoligized for being moody over the last week

Status
Not open for further replies.