My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
What's the increase in HIV transmission when you go from cooter juice to blood & cooter juice?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Have you thought about expanding your philanthropy to Africa? You'd be awesome as a 3rd world aid worker, Johnny. Fearless and contributing to the local economy.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
we were in the middle of a conversation, and she said she would call me later, 8 hours passed and i texted her...fuck you, i guess your too busy sucking dick to return my call
How did she respond to this?

How does one have a homeless roommate? If someone lives with you, they are your roommate. If you are both homeless, you are homeless. If you are a dope-sick hooker fucking a codependent sex addict, you are gross.

I hope we can all agree on these definitions going forward.
Haha you guys are all killing me, from the reward categories to the answers from Johnny. I agree with whoever said post some pics here so we can put faces to the names. Deena sounds like a good time. Where's Keg? I bet she would be down to take the piss lol.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
J49 did one of your girls getevicted today?

rrr_img_88020.jpg

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Any type of big dog, man. Come on, keep up with the lingo.

I have no idea what that means, either...
Urban Dictionary wasn't very helpful. Unless she is saying "important people" or "big dicks". Is that like the barber surcharge for long hair?

I assume it really means something that will make me want to quit the internet for the morning.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Urban Dictionary gave me President Bill Clinton as Big Dog. So, possibly you'd be allowed to shove a cigar up her coochie in a room shaped like an oval. Seems a pretty specific fetish to make that list...

Status
Not open for further replies.