My son's friend hit's his mother...Mother kicks son out. Now friend over my house.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
You guys can't make judgements either way as to the mom and sons relationship. Maybe he's a little degenerate hooligan who pushed his mom to far this time. Or maybe she's is an abusive drunk who gets her kicks beating his ass bloody a couple times a week and he finally snapped.

Regardless, it isn't really your problem Brahma. Kudos for giving him a place to stay over the weekend though.
^^

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
If you can keep him away from drugs (at least the hard stuff) and continue to invest something into him, there's no certainty for sure; really the best that you can do is give him the chance to try and pull himself up. Good on you for making an attempt.

Chesire_sl

shitlord
Ha I won't even wave to the little troglodytes in the hood . In no way shape manner or form do I want them seeing me as someone who might help them , when their crackhead parents spindle fold or mutilate them, other peoples kids are not and never will be my problem

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ha I won't even wave to the little troglodytes in the hood . In no way shape manner or form do I want them seeing me as someone who might help them , when their crackhead parents spindle fold or mutilate them, other peoples kids are not and never will be my problem
Ok.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Do you vote Republican?