My son's friend hit's his mother...Mother kicks son out. Now friend over my house.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Being home during the day isn't exactly the same as leaving a 10 year old and a couple younger kids alone overnight. If it was me I would definitely consider a call to CPS. If it's the first time anyone has complained she's not going to lose the kids. If it's not the first time then maybe she should.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Mother was working...she called me like 6AM this morning. She works an 18 hour shift at a hospital over the weekend. (House Keeping) She would not stop apologizing for not contacting me. She says her son can come home any time, but asked could I be there. No problem there. The boy is still at my fathers house with my son.

Only met her 2 times now. Degenerate or hardworking, I just can't tell. The house was pretty run down, but looks like it gets taken care of. Like dishes were cleaned and floors weren't a mess. But it's still a housing development. So take it for what you will. I don't know what to make of it really.

I can say this, she looks worn out. Like life has just beaten her into the ground.

BTW the boy is Argentinian/German. Father is from Germany. Mother now that I think of it, does look South American (but zero hint of an accent) more so than Caucasian. Boy looks straight Caucasian. They were in a shelter less than 6 months ago, according to the boy. This to me explains a lot. Mother looks like she is trying REAL hard to stay out the shelter. Though at the cost of the boys. I didn't even mention to the mother, the two other kids I saw yesterday.

If the boy stays home tonight, and there are no incidents, I will probably just let this family be. Not going to blow up this mothers spot with half ass info and judgement. Nor am i going to just take the word of a 13 YO with issues.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I like how everyone just believes the 10 yr old when he says mom hasn't been home for 3 days and assumes she's off on another bender. He very well could have meant that they haven't done anything with her (after working 18 hours, I'm sure she comes home and goes straight to sleep), or she hasn't cooked dinner in 3 days.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
So he said "she hasn't been home in 3 days" and meant "she hasn't cooked dinner in 3 days". Seems legit.

Yeah i was left alone as a kid too, we're all real special. Not for days on end, though. There is a pretty huge difference between getting on the bus by yourself and fending for yourself for 3 days.

I hope everything is ok with that family. It always sucks to hear about shit like that falling apart when people are legitimately trying.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Fucking roller coaster ride with the perception of mom after reading the whole thread. This Hallmark Lifetime Movie material I am reading here is just missing the inevitable turn where the kid becomes All-State QB (he's white - WTF did you think he'd be a cornerback?) because of his attendance at the camp. He and his best bud Brahma Jr (the #1 WR) leads them to the state championship. They both go off to a big D1 school to be America's next great collegiate QB to WR tandem.

But that fateful summer before the fall semester an old presence creeps back in Whitey's life. His father fresh from a stint as a traveling circus carnie comes back to reconnect with his now soon to be famous son. The father and the mother clash and just before Whitey tries to "attack" the father with a baseball bat he has a flashback to the day Brahma said, "son, this isn't how you solve problems. Use your head and not your hands." As Whitey looks down at his hands he says, "Sir and I call you sir because you are not my father! I will use my hands to throw touchdowns at State College to my soul bro Brahma Jr and not to strike you. Because my real father, Brahma, taught me right from wrong! I will get my degree and still make it to the NFL. And when I shake Mr Goddell's hands on draft night it will be him with me!"

The only question is who plays you in the movie Brahma? Will Denzel take the role? Maybe the Rock? Just remember to quote RR somewhere in the movie.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I walked my brother a mile to school when he was 5 and I was 8 every single day as well.

Quite frankly I'm surprised we weren't raped and thrown in a ditch
Repression is a powerful thing. Go see a shrink then show the jury on the doll where Mist touched you.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You've got it all wrong this is basically The Blind Side but with the race roles reversed. Box office gold.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
You've got it all wrong this is basically The Blind Side but with the race roles reversed. Box office gold.
The White Side starring Dwayne Johnson as Brahma in his Oscar winning performance. Audience's will cheer this summer for the most uplifting performance of the year!

Rolling Stones says the Rock puts the "People's Elbow" to race relations.
Audiences say "Watching the Rock put those Jabronis in their place gave me a new reason to live!"
"Two bats up!" screams the Rerolled Forum.

All joking aside you're a good dude, Brahma.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So he said "she hasn't been home in 3 days" and meant "she hasn't cooked dinner in 3 days". Seems legit.
I suspect you've never knocked on a door looking for parents and had a 10 yr old answer.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Is his mom bangable? This could be a good in to get some of that.
I wouldn't want to piss off Ms. Brahma, from what I remember she can be much scarier than Mr. Brahma
smile.png

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
No one mentioned why the fuck this kid keeps on loosing his keys? Holy fuck when i was 10ish? my mom gave me my first set of keys, i treated those keys like gollum. Only lost my keys once, and that's cuz i was mugged.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No one mentioned why the fuck this kid keeps on loosing his keys? Holy fuck when i was 10ish? my mom gave me my first set of keys, i treated those keys like gollum. Only lost my keys once, and that's cuz i was mugged.
Most likely the keys were in his pocket and she didn't check the laundry machine after she did the cloths at the Laundromat.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Let's get all the people vilifying the mother back in here now that they actually have something to go off of. She doesn't sound like a fit parent to me. I don't think there's any way you get out of calling social services on this one.
Well I knew I just had to wait a few days for the truth to come out.

The only upside is mother is actually somewhat better then I expected.

The key point people seem to missing here is a ten year old taking care of three and four year olds. That is completely unacceptable.

As for kids staying alone overnite st age ten I wouldn't recommend it. From first hand experience of having been left alone overnite as a ten year old. It was both terrifying to be alone in a house when it was dark outside as compared to being alone when it was day time. Very difficult to actually feel safe enough to go to sleep alone in a empty house at that age. It also provided the opportunity to do things you could never get away with with adults around. Like setting things on fire. luckily I was smart enough as a ten year old to not burn the house down inspite of still being dumb enough to think that setting things on fire was acceptable.

Staying alone overnite isn't something you should do until age 12-13.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Boy is home. His mother pretty much dismissed him even after he said a heartfelt apology. Not that I blame her.

Told the mother I would call him every other day to check in on him, and she seemed...annoyed. Had an attitude towards me for some reason I cant figure out. Up to this point she was sweet as pie. Hey, whatever.

The boy was sad. I felt pretty bad leaving him there. On the way to his house he kept saying how great a time he had at my fathers house. My pops would pretty much let him juggle chainsaws it seemed. Need to get on pops about that shit. My son was pretty glad to see him go. He just didn't want to hang out with JUST him. Plus the extra chores we were making them do.

I'll see if he sticks to the schedule and football, and then make a decision whether or not the boy is a good/bad kid.

Anyway...

Vinen

God is dead
Boy is home. His mother pretty much dismissed him even after he said a heartfelt apology. Not that I blame her.

Told the mother I would call him every other day to check in on him, and she seemed...annoyed. Had an attitude towards me for some reason I cant figure out. Up to this point she was sweet as pie. Hey, whatever.

The boy was sad. I felt pretty bad leaving him there. On the way to his house he kept saying how great a time he had at my fathers house. My pops would pretty much let him juggle chainsaws it seemed. Need to get on pops about that shit. My son was pretty glad to see him go. He just didn't want to hang out with JUST him. Plus the extra chores we were making them do.

I'll see if he sticks to the schedule and football, and then make a decision whether or not the boy is a good/bad kid.

Anyway...
I must have missed this. Your black? This makes this thread about 1000x more awesome.