My Spider Bro

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
I've got a simple truce in my house. No spider allowed on the first floor. Do whatever you want in the basement as long as you don't get in the way to the furnace, washer or drier.

They made a death trap of the old windows i got down there and murder any bug that dare trying to sneak in. Works for me.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Garden spiders are the gnarliest looking, most harmless spiders.

I've got spiders that look like that Japanese spider in birch trees. The webs are huge sometimes. Usually they're a foot across at best, but sometimes those spiders get a bug up their ass and will make a 2 foot wide web. And they're just hanging out right in the middle of it, daring your ass to do something about it.

Nope. If you're gonna be a dick about it I just won't mow under that tree.
That's when you pull out the wd40 and lighter.

FeloniousMonk_sl

shitlord
Nope.

If I wasn't lazy I'd get my camera out at night and look around the baseboards here, or in the basement. Sometimes I'll be taking a dump at night and I'll see one skirting the edge of the bathroom. We've got fucktons of them but I don't think I've ever been bitten.

I do still have this pic that I took a long time ago when I was changing bulbs and had to take the glass down from a fixture. Kind of hard to see that they're recluses when they're all shriveled up and dead though. I also put one of my Obama Bucks in there, so you know that it's real.

rrr_img_72898.jpg
Man Burns Down House Trying To Kill Spider With Homemade Flamethrower

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The fact that this article references OTHER instances of houseburning makes me feel like people are taking "KILL IT WITH FIRE" far too literally.
The one they mention : "She told authorities that she used a lighter to ignite some towels in the hopes of killing a spider." got me to chuckle.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
But for the main guy, a lighter and SPRAY PAINT? What a dumb cunt. Just because it's a flame thrower, doesn't mean that flecks of paint aren't going to shoot all over the place. The paint itself isn't even flammable. Spray paint cans are water based, not oil based. He should be ...corrected...

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The penalty for burning your house down to destroy a spider should be to sleep in a nest full of spiders.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Yeah but think about how many extra spiders he killed. He sacrificed his domicile in the war against spiderkind.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
They must have zerged him until he took the nuclear option.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Bad strategy. A good vacuum cleaner is the weapon of choice against spiders, and watching them scramble away from the suction of the inevitable void of the vacuum cleaner bag is satisfying as hell.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah my shopvac is pretty awesome for spiderweb destruction. After a while the tip gets all smeared with webs: no problem, take it off and use the next available tip to clean the first one. The vacuum that cleans itself, doesn't get any better than that.

Granted up north we don't have any of the giant monsters of the south, so they all just get sucked in never to be seen again.

TheBigTor_sl

shitlord
A) That is not your spider, it is my spider.
B) Don't call me 'bro'.

C) I'm sorry, I couldn't resist because I'm a little high and should probably go to bed. Sorry again.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I don't mind the millipedes, or the spiders. About the only "bug" I absolutely detest is the tick. Fuck those with fire.
rrr_img_73100.jpg

Anyways I found this guy in the woods while working a few years back. When it first shot out from it's hiding spot under some leaves, I thought it was a snake. If I remember right it was like 5 to 6 inches long. Also, having a millipede for a pet could be pretty interesting, Name it Shai-Hulud and impress women with your complete leather bound catalogue of Mr. Herbert's work.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I guess you don't have the poisonous kind out there like there is here?

Phanton

Trakanon Raider
@ Tuco about the brown recluse looking spider:
Brown Recluse have 3 groupings of eyes, so I doubt that's one considering it only has two glinting eye spots. They're pretty close together too.