My Spider Bro

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Sounds like a jumping spider, they're pretty harmless.
Nope, just looked at all the pictures of them, this one didn't have hair I could see but legs look right size and the butt was blue with red face. When I google red face blue body spiders I get nothing wounds and spider veins. Not sure I want to know to be honest.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Not a house spider, I like those dudes. It was shiny too now that I think about it more, maybe it was black and was reflecting light from my jeans? But then where did the red come from... when I say jumped off it more turned and fell as it was on one of the folds of my jeans near my knee. Either way I am done looking at spider pictures heh.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hatorade, do you have an Uncle Ben? If so, you might want to go see him sooner rather than later.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Jesus christ there it is!Survival Outdoor Tips: Common Texas SpidersHalf way down, mouse spider... "Males are often seen during the middle of the day wondering in search of females, especially after a heavy rain"

Reading further they appear to be only in australia despite what the above website says, dead on for what it looked like though.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Jesus christ there it is!Survival Outdoor Tips: Common Texas SpidersHalf way down, mouse spider... "Males are often seen during the middle of the day wondering in search of females, especially after a heavy rain"

Reading further they appear to be only in australia despite what the above website says, dead on for what it looked like though.
Wow, that's crazy. Never seen one of those in TX before. Sounds like a nasty one too.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Fuck that. Once a month or so I grab the vacuum cleaner and run through the entire house sucking up every of the googly eyed, spikey legged bastards I find. Nothing with more than 6 legs deserves to exist (and it'd be 4 if not for bees and butterflies).

kill.gif

Ryanz

<Banned>
Just found another spiderbro under the guest bathroom toilet. Unfortunately (for him) he just got Dyson'ed.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I grew up in semi-rural Northern California wine country. Not too many run-ins with black widows and I never saw a brown recluse (that I know of), but these fuckers are EVERYWHERE and I would kill them because they frighten me.

rrr_img_72594.jpg

Altaruk_sl

shitlord
Wolf Spiders - See above pic.

I live in Massachusetts (South Hadley) and these things are everywhere out here. They used to frequent the inside of my house and they would get as big as my hand, spread out. They are scary looking and WILL bite you, but, it's nothing to worry about. I deal with them if they are in the house.. I don't care about around the yard - I leave them be and they leave me be.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck wolf spiders. I spent 3 months living in Tulsa few years ago between May-July, and holy hell those things were everywhere. It could be pitch dark in the middle of a room with no light and you'd see them moving around. Never saw something move that quick and aggressive before or since. May not be deadly but you sure as shit don't want one quick enough to dodge stepping on it following you in the dark either.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
When I was a kid playing EQ in my parents basement we had tons wolf spiders. Any kind of plastic container would inevitably collect spider carcasses because they'd get trapped. Sometimes they would web their hairy ass down and hang out in front of my monitor. At times I'd have 2-3 just hanging out inches from the monitor. One time they were doing this and some fat 'me too' spider started coming down, broke its web and fell on my keyboard and scurried away in embarrassment.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
When I was a kid playing EQ in my parents basement we had tons wolf spiders. Any kind of plastic container would inevitably collect spider carcasses because they'd get trapped. Sometimes they would web their hairy ass down and hang out in front of my monitor. At times I'd have 2-3 just hanging out inches from the monitor. One time they were doing this and some fat 'me too' spider started coming down, broke its web and fell on my keyboard and scurried away in embarrassment.
and not being a casual, you played through the fear