My Spider Bro

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Thumbnail sized spider sounds small to me.

Living here . . .in . . . Australia, it's a small one.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

trex

Queen Bee
It was about the size of a quarter, barely bigger than normal-sized thumbnails. Are your thumbnails an alternative source of ivory or something?

That's a huge ass spider and I would shit my pants. Bigger than a quarter? Would literally call 911

• 1Jew

trex

Queen Bee
Thumbnail sized spider sounds small to me.

Living here . . .in . . . Australia, it's a small one.

My gf lived in Australia for a semester and she said their would be several fist sized spiders a day...and that her roommates would just grab them and toss them out the window. Hell no.

• 1Jew

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
My gf lived in Australia for a semester and she said their would be several fist sized spiders a day...and that her roommates would just grab them and toss them out the window. Hell no.

They don't bite and they eat the bugs. Best to just ignore them if you see them in Australia.

c2e5c8556fdbd0ad6e280b9c6741389c.jpg

• 1Jew

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I would love to be able to tell the difference between harmful and non-harmful spiders, but I feel like it takes a very keen eye to do so. The two giant fangs on the spider in that picture make it seem like it's incredibly dangerous.

• 1Jew

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
All spiders are harmful, just depends on what type of lifeform you are.

Smash them all.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
We have grass spiders that come into our office (work). The building was built on what was in its recent past, cow pasture. People freak out all of the time. I catch them and put them back outside.
The recluse I find in my house get smashed though...once bitten and all.

• 1Jew

Ryanz

<Banned>
I apparently have spider bros all over the place. 2 in the main bathroom, one right next to the tub that made a web in between some shampoo and conditioner, and has been doing work because there are fly bodies littered under him. Another one under the scale in the bathroom that also has fly's littered underneath it. I didn't even know they existed until my wife told me...which...to my surprise she is okay with them living. Also I have little tiny spiders in almost every single corner of my house. I vacuum them up every time I clean and they all just reappear.

• 1Jew

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
My wife is deathly afraid of spiders. It is actually quite comical to me, because I just can't wrap my head around being afraid of something 1/100th your size. Of course the problem for her is that since her husband is stuck in a wheelchair and can't stand up, many of the spiders are out of my reach to kill for her. So I get the joy of watching her spend 30 minutes trying to convince herself to get close enough to a spider to kill it with a broom or something. Good times. She will literally be in tears, and laughing at the same time as I sit there mocking her. What can I say, ima dick.

Me personally, I dig spiders. I fucking hate flys and bugs in the house, so if a spider is around I figure he will take care of those. If I see a spider somewhere in the house, I make sure not to tell my wife and let the little guy live.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wolf spiders generally don't climb up or into anything so I scoop them into a cup and let them go outside. Web spiders or crickets or anything that dares go into my bathroom is at best getting flushed.

• 1Jew

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Bugs of any kind scare me, but I allowed one little spider bro to live in the corner of the bathroom. He apparently was replaced by a larger spider bro. I've never seen it catch anything, however. /shrug

So I get the joy of watching her spend 30 minutes trying to convince herself to get close enough to a spider to kill it with a broom or something. Good times. She will literally be in tears, and laughing at the same time as I sit there mocking her.

This is basically me too, minus the crying. I have to take some time to build up the courage, then listen as my boyfriend laughs as I dash the corpse-filled paper towel over to the trash in record time. I happily take on spider duty, though, since the BF and I made a deal to split bug-handling and he gets to handle bees. Fuck bees.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
It is the same spider. They can grow exponentially over night. They usually do it three or four times in their lifespan.