Mythic Quest: Raven's Banquet

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
The first season is enjoyable but the show really didn't click for me until the Everlight episode (looks like episode 11 after the Quarantine special).

Even the people on the show itself hate Ashly Burch and constantly slag on her for being her.

The best character is easily Jo, the assistant.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jo is hilarious and the main reason to watch this show. I will say this season has been the best since season 1.

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The first season is enjoyable but the show really didn't click for me until the Everlight episode (looks like episode 11 after the Quarantine special).

Even the people on the show itself hate Ashly Burch and constantly slag on her for being her.

The best character is easily Jo, the assistant.

If so, I'd love to revel in their hatred vicariously. Do you have any links to them talking shit about her? I hate that bitch so much that if I were to ever meet her, I wouldn't hesitate to tell her that she's a worthless cunt.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
It's worth a watch if you're a member of this forum who's played MMO's of any sort.

You'll relate to a lot of scenarios they deal with.

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
This has been a good season. The show has been getting stronger over time.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I just finished season two, and I realized that sadly the best episodes of the show are the bottle episodes (not sure they're technically bottle episodes) taking place in the past with Dark Quiet Place and CW's backstory. Which means the episodes with the actual characters, the meat of the show, is holding it back.

• 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida
So I just finished season two, and I realized that sadly the best episodes of the show are the bottle episodes (not sure they're technically bottle episodes) taking place in the past with Dark Quiet Place and CW's backstory. Which means the episodes with the actual characters, the meat of the show, is holding it back.

Season 3's bottle episode made me smile alot. They even bothered to use an actual PS1 with FF9 instead of being lazy and using a newer console version which probably would have been easier. I liked three a lot, including the revelation at the end with Ian and Poppy. I could have done away with Abed's and Jo's conclusion but the show really isn't about them. All and all having Charlie Day in the writers room helped and it was noticeable, it was a good season.