Mythic Quest: Raven's Banquet

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
The only parts I really like are with Mac, Poppy and Cricket. Not the funniest or most entertaining show, but it's okay I guess. I enjoy the setting at least.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
I started this last week and am almost through S1, it's entertaining enough so far.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I feel like this show has soooo many moments where it's ALMOST funny, but just never quite makes it. Although, the animal episode where David answered the questions opposite and got Wolf was pretty fucking funny.

"I wanna be a wolf!"

"They all do, baby!"

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
I feel like this show has soooo many moments where it's ALMOST funny, but just never quite makes it

Yeah I‘m easily amused. Shallow humor works for me. I mean, I grew up with ALF and the Bundy Family - blame me 😬

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I‘m easily amused. Shallow humor works for me. I mean, I grew up with ALF and the Bundy Family - blame me 😬
It has moments, it's just overall kinda "meh". But, is sooooooo close to being pretty damn funny. It just never really seems to get there most of the time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Thats how I felt about that space foce comedy last year or was it 2 yrs ago? MEEEEEH

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm watching the episode where they have the Everlight contest when the studio re-opens following Covid, and it has some decent parts.

"You can't defeat darkness with a dick."
"I could."

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I crashed through that COVID episode as well as the first 4 from season 2 today. I really enjoyed the part where they were talking in the Porsche about how women want the world, but at the same time have no fucking idea what they want. Just... more of what they don't know.
It was so perfect.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I crashed through that COVID episode as well as the first 4 from season 2 today. I really enjoyed the part where they were talking in the Porsche about how women want the world, but at the same time have no fucking idea what they want. Just... more of what they don't know.
It was so perfect.
Yeah, that whole "women are just as good as men!" dialogue was fucking excellent. I really thought they were going to go "woke" with it, but it took an awesome turn into, "This is why you aren't as successful...".

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, that whole "women are just as good as men!" dialogue was fucking excellent. I really thought they were going to go "woke" with it, but it took an awesome turn into, "This is why you aren't as successful...".
BIG props to them for having the balls to take it there. I really thought they were going to cave.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
After the perfect bashing of girl power this season, this commercial is even better.
This was already linked in politics, but I'm relinking here because it just fits.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Watched it until I saw the multiracial lesbian shit they started doing. Its fucking degens Haram programming.

1 star.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Really don’t know how this got renewed for 2 more seasons. Season 2 was god awful.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Rob looks like an ugly chick when he isn't fully prepared for TV. It made me think of Nikki Cox, and that isn't a compliment.

1635026852145.png

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just noticed that it came out now. I have up to episode 5 downloaded. Episode 6 comes out on the 9th. I'm glad it's back.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
First episode was decent. Not amazing, but it gave me a few laughs towards the end. I liked it.

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
This last episode while not really funny, was well done. I liked their "origin" story and how Poppy got to first meet Ian

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just started S1 E1 and it's ....ehhh. Also, I'm trying desperately trying to separate art from artist because I know how completely batshit fucking crazy several of the actors are. I absolutely despise Ashly Burch and fuck around with my phone during her scenes.

Last edited: