Mythic Quest: Raven's Banquet

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ok, first episode was great. It made me think a lot of Brad McQuaid,
Let's be honest, if Brad had looked like Rob McElhenney, Pantheon would have been triple funded on the initial kickstarter.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Let's be honest, if Brad had looked like Rob McElhenney, Pantheon would have been triple funded on the initial kickstarter.

Or if Smedley looked like Poppi. Or the community manager.

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
season 2 greenlit i guess. i still haven't watched this show, on my endless todo list

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

faille

Molten Core Raider
Great show. Has one of the best covid lockdown episodes too

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Forgot this show existed until the announcement of season 2. Just finished binging season 1. It was alright ok watch. The season finale was by far the best episode. The main character being named Ion gave me a good chuckle too.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If it ever moves away from apple tv I'd like to watch it.

Oh well.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I pirated it and so far have found it pretty fucking boring. There's been a few laughs, but they are very far between. Most of my laughs have been the digs on streaming. I was pretty shocked they actually showed a Swastika though. Multiple times even.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Looks like the 2nd special episode called Evergreen dropped today. There's a season 2 coming soon as well.

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I tried this out, have seen a couple of good reviews here and other places, thought why not. Maybe it takes longer to get into but I peaced out about halfway through the second episode. idk, great cast and concept etc I just didn't find it funny or engaging.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
The show is just not funny, like you say it's got a great cast and a concept tailor made for the denizens of FOH but the writing just isn't good. At all.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yup, even season 2 isnt any better. I think there was like 1 or 2 episodes that were funny the whole way through. But I have never felt like I wanted to watch another episode.