Naked Gun remake

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I thought blasphemy was the title of a new artsy fartsy flick that is released at the end of the year, is shown in 5 theaters and gets like 10 oscar nominations because it has a political agenda.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Leslie Nielsen Nothing to See Here.gif

iannis

Musty Nester
Everyone involved in this should be ashamed.

I don't just mean the writers. I mean all the union fucks. The lighting guys, the camera men, the guy who goes and gets sandwiches for everyone.

They should ALL be ashamed of themselves. You don't remake Naked Gun.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah, I just don't get Ed Helms. At all.

I know it's debatable to say when The Office started to go to shit, but him trying to take over for Steve Carell sure as shit didn't help. He was all right in Stamford. In small doses. And not fucking singing. Or playing the banjo.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
there just isnt anyone like leslie neilson anymore, he can look dead serious while doing the most outlandish shit. there was a perfect storm with neilson and the zucker brothers for ten years and then it was gone never to return again.

Szlia

If you really really have to remake Naked Gun, it might as well be with a lead that will bring his own brand of comedy instead of trying to mimic Nielsen.

Anyway, convincing people that this remake is a good idea and that the end result will be worth watching is a very difficult task.

iannis

Musty Nester
Dad jokes are basically timeless

Edit: There are a lot of dad jokes in the Naked Gun series. Good ones though, and there's a lot of other type of jokes too.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
I swear to god if they try to remake the Vacation movies in my life time I will kill someone. Seeing this made me believe it is possible.

A remake of Christmas Vacation. Let that horror sink in.