Naked Gun remake

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Well, that same google search turned up "Vacation remake delayed indefinitely" but I didn't check the date. So who knows.

Juvarisx

Florida
My fear is that if this does well financially they will try with Airplane! and I will be extremely sad.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The closest anyone could get to pulling off Neilson's schtick would be someone like Alec Baldwin, Geoffrey Rush, Liam Neason, or Tommy Lee Jones; basically an old guy who is not above playing a lampoonish straight man version of themselves. Even then, it would be miles off target and would not work right with this IP. Ed Helms? Not a fucking chance. He is all the bad parts of Steve Carol and Jason Sudekis merged together. Its like they decided even Will Farrell or Dan Akroyd were beneath this shit. Fuck them for even trying.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
just IMAGINE them trying to redo airplane..

jonny have you have seen a grown man naked?
jonny do you like movies about gladiators
-jonny goes up to a ~10yr old girl- coffee? girl yes please- jonny cream? girl no thank you i like my coffee like a like my men, black.

old white woman: pardon me stewardess, i speak jive.

etc etc etc,. that movie is gold.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Alec Baldwin would be a good choice. Going younger, but I think Steven Colbert could knock it out of the park. He does a good job in the Colbert Report of portraying the absurd in a sincere manner.