Names for WIFI networks?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
"FUCK YOU WHOLEFOODS"

I live across the street from wholefoods.

I know ppl see my SSID and try to connect, cuz i just sat in the dining area and i see hipsters look puzzled then show thier phone to the other hipster they're eating with. WHY the fuck do ppl eat at wholefoods?

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I just name mine after my pets so my friends can figure out which one is mine w/o asking. e.g. Fluffy's Wifi Hotspot.

My brother was recently living in an apartment complex where the neighbors would get in screaming matches at all hours of the day/night, so he was constantly changing his WiFi name to something related to whatever they had been fighting about recently. One of his favorites was around breakfast time they got into a huge fight over their van, which was apparently missing, somehow. They knew it wasn't stolen but had no idea where it actually was or which one of them lost it so a huge fight ensued. My brother's wifi was "Where's The Van?!" for quite a while after that.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
While traveling I always changed the wifi tether on my phone to something horribly obscene so that in airports or buses people would see it. Incredibly juvenile and probably some rule about it, but it made me laugh.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
An airport is a great location for an obscene WiFi name. So many targets.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
A fun one in airports is to set your phone as a wifi hotspot, name it "Free Wifi" and then password it.

Baek

Golden Knight of the Realm
relevant
rrr_img_134045.jpg

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Mine is "Sofpidarf."

Which I find very amusing! For more information, just youtube it. NEVER GIVE UP THE GATES!