1700521511238.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
all the women are negging it, it must be awesome
2023-11-20 22.17.38 www.firesofheaven.org c20c661d3fa9.png
The man who navigated a bloody purge after a revolution and then lead his country into wars that encompassed almost the whole of Europe which, in turn, was responsible for the death of millions of people... doesn't sound like someone you would want to go see a RomCom with, on a dinner date, eh Kristy? Well color me shocked...

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The man who navigated a bloody purge after a revolution and then lead his country into wars that encompassed almost the whole of Europe which, in turn, was responsible for the death of millions of people... doesn't sound like someone you would want to go see a RomCom with, on a dinner date, eh Kristy? Well color me shocked...

Bro, can't you see it says shes a "Top Critic"!? That's almost on the level of a high ranking member of FoH, such as myself.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just watched Napoleon in IMAX.

Absolutely amazing.

Austerlitz and Waterloo was some of the best filmed battle scenes ever. Gruesome and visceral.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 2I Came
Reactions: 5 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Just watched Napoleon in IMAX.

Absolutely amazing.

Austerlitz and Waterloo was some of the best filmed battle scenes ever. Gruesome and visceral.
Worth IMAX? Or would it be similar on a 4K OLED with a bitching sound system?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

I have an oled and 7.1.4 sound. I go to cinema for movies I think justify seeing asap

The biggest advantage is zero distractions, but a home TV based setup can't compete with the cinema experience

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Saw this tonight with my brother. Very enjoyable. Good sprinkling of humor over what is a pretty dark movie. I would like to watch that director's cut because it did seem rushed at times, especially the end, but still a good movie.

I have an oled and 7.1 system, but like dogfucker says, it still can't compete with the cinema experience. Also like going to the movies with my bro whenever I can, like the good ol days.

• 2Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Yeah, I have the same as well and I would say go see it in IMAX.

Cannonball head shot in IMAX > any home theater.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
I think Phoenix is a perfect fit, but them not using French baguette accents takes me out of this.

Phoenix aged as he was in Gladiator, probably would've been.

Phoenix now at 50 playing a guy that is for the majority of the events shown in his 20s is kinda weird.

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I haven't see the movie but the fact they chose an older actor for this is a bit weird. He was indeed 34 years old when he went into power.

Most french historian are shouting that this movie is wrong on many historical facts. Ridley Scott told them to get fucked. I concur.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Most French historian are shouting that this movie is wrong on many historical facts. Ridley Scott told them to get fucked. I concur.
Depends on which facts he took liberty with. Since this is about events we have a wealth of data on, I was hoping it would be much more accurate than Gladiator, which was pretty much historical fiction, like Master and Commander or Downton Abby.