Narcos

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
They need to fire their prop people. Guns with visible C02 containers coming out of them and removable handguards on the AR's and rails and such. Really stood out.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

The killer of Barry Seal, the ex CIA/smuggler etc...died in Angola prison last week.

I still remember it even tho I was only 15. It was huge news in town. Gunned down at the Salvation army on the biggest road in town.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Mrs Adebisi says I'm going to be fluent in Spanish by the time I finish this series.

I agree.

Sterling

El Presidente
Wonder how the followup seasons will go. Noriega and then US Military escalation into the 90s. Or if they'll stay in the 80s and do up the other Cartels.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I was wondering the same thing myself.

I was surprised about how this season ended, with him escaping the prison and leaving him alive for a season 2. I for sure thought they were going to wrap it all up in this one season and move on to some other big drug figure for next season.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I find the main white guy to be quite boring. I don't know if it's his lines, or acting or what.

Oberyn, Escobar, and the guy running the police crew that hunts down narcos are all great in their rolls.

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I finished watching this last night and it was great. I thought they were going to wrap this all up in one season then move onto somebody else, but I guess not. My only criticism is the liberties they're taking with the order of events.. I won't dive into the details but the wiki paints a different picture than the series. They must be taking a lot more liberties if they plan to make another season out of this.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Did this creep anyone else out?

VoVPqxC.png

Xn5LIGg.png

Why did they turn his son into a midget Pablo Escobar?

Borzak

Finished it tonight. It was Ok. They did take some liberties as mentioned in the time line. The reason Barry Seal got involved with the DEA is they seized him and cocaine he was bringing and he was going to testify to make that go away etc...The DEA "liquidated" or sold his coke to fund more DEA stuff according to what was testified before congress about it later. Even as late as the mid 90's they were still having hearings about it and having his name come up. He was an interesting guy and a few books about him are out. He had an entire operation going.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I like it, watched the first 3 last night. But one thing I cant stand is all the subtitles, just way too much of that shit. I dont mind reading my movies/shows but it just get so monotonous. Especially since I like to get up, go to the kitchen or something get a drink, or check the phone, whatever, and miss an entire convo because I cant understand Spanish so I have to pause. Minor gripe, but other than that its good so far.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Someone told me they planned to run it up to current day. I have no idea where they got that from or if they were full of shit. Seems like a stretch.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So where will next season go? They covered the vast majority of Pablo's more notorious and interesting activities in just one season. The manhunt shit will get old pretty fast...

Will they just move on to the Cali Cartel or something?

Sterling

El Presidente
So where will next season go? They covered the vast majority of Pablo's more notorious and interesting activities in just one season. The manhunt shit will get old pretty fast...

Will they just move on to the Cali Cartel or something?
Could start with Noriega. Maybe then it will be hours of watching US Navy guys walking up and down mountains and through the jungle. Along with the increase in mercenaries for the Columbians and a bunch of almost firefights.