Narcos

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
New season came out today. It won't show up as new episodes because the series is called Narcos Mexico now. It's a separate series from Narcos but picks up where it left off.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
New season came out today. It won't show up as new episodes because the series is called Narcos Mexico now. It's a separate series from Narcos but picks up where it left off.

odd they did that

anyone watch yet?

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Watched 2 episodes so far and it's pretty good. 1st episode introduces you to all the new players and the second takes off from there.

iannis

Musty Nester
Kinda odd from a marketing stance, but from a story stance it makes sense.

Escobar is dead. Now it's about something else.

Will watch. S1/2 were great.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
So after I watched episode 1 I thought they just picked up after Narcos but it doesn't. On episode 5 right now and every episode gets better and better.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Uhh, 4 minutes into episode 1.

Michael Pena is Kiki, the drug agent who was killed that started the US poppin off? He was discussed season1, so this is a prequel?

Fedor

<Banned>

Michael Pena is Kiki, the drug agent who was killed that started the US poppin off? He was discussed season1, so this is a prequel?

yeah it's set a decade before season 1 of narcos which is why it has a different name

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>

It's at the same time as the Cali cartel. The timelines merge in episode 5

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
Great show, but the main bad guy was shit. Miguel Ángel Félix Gallardo was a little bitch in this show. Compared with the narcotraficantes from S1 and S2, he was a pussy controlled by the real bad guys. And the way the role was acted was bland. All the other bad guys were more interesting and more badass than him. Don Neto stole the show.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Great show, but the main bad guy was shit. Miguel Ángel Félix Gallardo was a little bitch in this show. Compared with the narcotraficantes from S1 and S2, he was a pussy controlled by the real bad guys. And the way the role was acted was bland. All the other bad guys were more interesting and more badass than him. Don Neto stole the show.

I actually really like Felix. As opposed to trigger happy psychos. Felix just wants to make a buck. As quietly as possible. Instead he has to deal with hordes of trigger happy asshole morons who he needs to run his business. But can't help but stepping on eachother's dicks constantly and fucking it all up.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I don't see Felix as a bitch but more as a business man in a brutal business. I would call him nieve though because he didn't think everyone wanted a piece of the action because they were friends.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Thought the season was great, and better than the Cali season but still short of the Escobar stuff. Loved the cameos and really hoping we see the story continue with all the plaza's being split out and the real cartel wars start.