Narcos

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 3 Votes
Title: Narcos

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2015-08-28

Creator: Chris Brancato, Carlos Bernard, Doug Miro

Cast: Michael Peña, Diego Luna

Overview: The true story of Colombia's infamously violent and powerful drug cartels.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

Season 1 will go online on Netflix on August 28th.

Pablo Escobar is played by Prince Oberyn from Game of Thrones, looks so damn different I couldn't believe it.

Looks pretty cool, Cocaine Cowboys is a great docu for those interested in the topic and of course who doesn't love Miami Vice

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Im excited for this, mainly because Im super fascinated with the cocaine trade.

SekaiX_sl

shitlord
According to imdb.com Pablo Escobar is played by Wagner Moura and Pedro Pascal(Oberyn) plays Javier Pena. That could be why he doesn't seem recognizable.

• 1Worf

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Prince sighted
xlw0s6E.png

not Escobar

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Two of my favorite things: Period pieces and cocaine.

I'm in.

• 1Worf

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Were you in Miami during the cocaine wars, Soygen?

Did Ma and Pa Soy run kilos of white?

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
We were down here(in Ft. Lauderdale, a safe distance from Scarface-like activity) at the time. We moved here in 1979.

My parents were quite boring though. Maybe muled some heroin across state lines a few times, but not much else...

Khane

Got something right about marriage
We were down here(in Ft. Lauderdale, a safe distance from Scarface-like activity) at the time. We moved here in 1979.

My parents were quite boring though. Maybe muled some heroin across state lines a few times, but not much else...
Too bad you didn't grow up in Miami back then Soy. You'd have so much street cred you could.... I can't think of anything badass right now... but you'd have a lot of street cred.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Too bad you didn't grow up in Miami back then Soy. You'd have so much street cred you could.... I can't think of anything badass right now... but you'd have a lot of street cred.
zIk59DI.gif

Schags

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I got two episodes in last night before I finally crashed. I'm really liking it so far. I can see myself burning through the other eight this weekend.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database