Nathan For You

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob
holy fuck i haven't laughed this hard in a while

"is that windows 95?"

"its a spirit that rapes women, until they die. but don't worry, we'll get rid of it."

"penis demon, get out!"

i want to visit a fedora psychic

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
fuck you guys i love kroll show
It's based off our names!

I giggled like a crazy person at the cake train.

EDIT: Anyway, I started watching this show. It's strange, but I like it.
I'm watching the Charicture episode now. He draws the asian guy with "Your Name In Asian" written at the top of the picture... ok then.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mechanic was amazing.

Realtor was...disappointing. Because I think I recognized the actress from....something. Made it really distracting. I guess she's "playing"this real Sue Stanton realtor, but yeah it's almost definitely not her. Though he clearly used that picture as the basis for his painting.

spronk

FPS noob
man he really pushed the awkward levels to 13 in that episode

hope this wins all the oscars next year

joz123

Potato del Grande
Just watched the new one. Probably my favorite episode of the series so far.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I fucking love this show. Nathan is hilarious. I get facial and stomach cramps every single episode.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Loved the focus group, and especially his final conclusion about how the opinion of 4 people who agreed to do it from the back of a moving truck wasn't worth a shit in the end=P

joz123

Potato del Grande
New episode was amazing. The exterminator is my favorite one so far of the whole series.

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
Can't wait for next week. "Dumb Starbucks" episode. Sounds like it'll be as good as the fake viral video from season 1.