Nathan For You

Xevy

Log Wizard
8/10 times the 'small business' tends to be run by some one who hasn't mastered the English language. I think this is a lot of the reason I believe it's real. It makes them more susceptible to his tricks and general goofery because they don't 100% understand it. That's why people like the Pinks and the PI see through that shit immediately and counter him. The same with everyone from the Dumb Starbucks episode.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
My dad and I are small business owners. 24 employees. I would absolutely allow Nathan to come to our business (even if it means making fools of us) just due to the free advertising we would get as a result.

Well worth it, in my opinion.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And you'd almost definitely not get picked because you are too aware of what's going on. The more he gets recognized the harder it will be to make the show good. I forget if it was Johnny Knoxville or someone from Punk'd that talked about how it got so much harder to do good bits after they got popular because people would recognize them and try to play along and that just ruined it.

Speaking of the Starbucks episode, holy shit him trying to get the release back from the lawyer was some of the best shit ever.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
And you'd almost definitely not get picked because you are too aware of what's going on. The more he gets recognized the harder it will be to make the show good. I forget if it was Johnny Knoxville or someone from Punk'd that talked about how it got so much harder to do good bits after they got popular because people would recognize them and try to play along and that just ruined it.

Speaking of the Starbucks episode, holy shit him trying to get the release back from the lawyer was some of the best shit ever.
Makes me worry that those reasons will soon destroy Impractical Jokers.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I just have a hard time believing that if he didn't tell them what the score was up front that his episodes would not immediately end with him being shown the door is all.

Kinda like an improv version of the office.
You really underestimate what people will do to be on tv

joz123

Potato del Grande
Great episode. They really need to make that reality show of the security guard who gets distracted by big breasts.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Was let down a bit by the taxi/hotdog episode, but the last one was incredible. All 3 segments were hilarious

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nathan manipulating the kids directly was great, but the Santa doing the same was fuckingamazing. "You must wear diapers". Holy shit.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Was let down a bit by the taxi/hotdog episode, but the last one was incredible. All 3 segments were hilarious
I agree on the taxi bit. That was one of the worst they've had in a while. I thought the hotdog one was pretty funny though.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The taxi was one of the weaker bit's, but the fact that the owner was a complete sleazeball helped. Most of the time Nathan has to twist these owner's arms to get them to do his retarded shit, but taxi guy was ready to abduct pregnant women and lock them in his taxi's.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Taxi/Hot dog stand is better than vast majority of stuff out there, just weak compared what I know he's capable of.

Like the board of popcorn sharers/public masturbators that will never stop being funny

joz123

Potato del Grande
First episode was great. The people having to dress fancy then crawl through a tiny door just to find an alligator all for a dollar tv and no one tried to get past it.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Great episode all around. Great idea, perfect execution with the initial plan. Also, solid secondary plans with the psychiatrist and emo chick.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Great episode all around. Great idea, perfect execution with the initial plan. Also, solid secondary plans with the psychiatrist and emo chick.
The part that they ran in the commercials about "So, you took me on a date and then were like 'Hey lets sue Best Buy!'" still keeps cracking me up. Not sure how many people share my life experience, but man - that bit really hit my humor button.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nathan needed to turn up the creeper-stalkerness on the emo chick after she dumped him on their 2nd date. Convince her go on a double date with him, the tv shop owner and his new gal. That could have made the episode an A+.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I loved the fucking alligator shit and the dude who rented a tux. The court room thing was funny, but just made me think they had 100% of this planned out in their mind before even shooting the show rather than just organically going with some stuff like I think they did previously. I did like him holding a selfie and asking if she'd ever seen this man before and her just looking at him and going "...no..?"

Also Goth BBuy girl kinda cute. But I bet Caepan has pictures of her naked in a basement somewhere.