Nathan For You

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

joz123

Potato del Grande
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Nathan For You

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2013-02-28

Creator: Michael Koman, Nathan Fielder

Cast: Nathan Fielder

Overview: Self-proclaimed business expert, writer, director and comedian Nathan Fielder helps real small businesses turn a profit with marketing tactics that no ordinary consultant would dare to attempt. From driving foot traffic to an off-the-strip souvenir shop by using Hollywood flair and a Johnny Depp impersonator, to creating a rebate that can only be redeemed by climbing a mountain, to founding a coffee shop called "Dumb Starbucks,” Nathan has always gone to the limit to make his ideas come to life. With his unorthodox approach to problem solving, Nathan’s genuine efforts to do good often draw the real people he encounters into an experience far beyond what they signed up for.

joz123

Potato del Grande
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
jH4eaDfDBx2x2CyKZ8inQuVAfA3.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Nathan For You[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2013-02-28[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Self-proclaimed business expert, writer, director and comedian Nathan Fielder helps real small businesses turn a profit with marketing tactics that no ordinary consultant would dare to attempt. From driving foot traffic to an off-the-strip souvenir shop by using Hollywood flair and a Johnny Depp impersonator, to creating a rebate that can only be redeemed by climbing a mountain, to founding a coffee shop called "Dumb Starbucks,” Nathan has always gone to the limit to make his ideas come to life. With his unorthodox approach to problem solving, Nathan’s genuine efforts to do good often draw the real people he encounters into an experience far beyond what they signed up for.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

New show on Comedy Central. Nathan is hilarious and can keep a straight face through anything. Some ideas he comes up with are genius.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah of all the new comedy central shows this is the only one that I find actually funny, so odds are high it'll be cancelled before I finish writing this sentence. Reminded me a lot of the Ali G show, especially when he gets people angry at him like the PR guy talking about penises. The other new cc shows (kroll, jerkoff offensive) are all terrible.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The other new cc shows (kroll, jerkoff offensive) are all terrible.
The Ben Show isn't bad. Pretty similar to Nathan For You, super straight faced guy mostly dealing with the public. Has sketches though.

Jeselnik offensive has moments, all when the panel is out there. I'm just a sucker for comedians talking and just riffing on stuff.

God I miss Tough Crowd...

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
This guy had on of the funniest lines from one of the funniest episodes of Jon Benjamin Has A Van. "Please, call me Nathan. Mr. Fielder is what I call my dick."

joz123

Potato del Grande
New episode was pretty great. Laughed hard at him doing the riddles on the mountain for hours till most of them left.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The Claw of Shame was one of the greatest episodes of television of all time.

spronk

FPS noob
brad mcquaid should hire nathan to turn his business around

season 2 begins july 1st

TV show information provided by The Movie Database