NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
That would be too bad for the Rockets since no team will ever win a championship with Carter on the roster. :/
Carter has been pretty damn good while he's been on the Mavs. Either his age has finally mellowed him I can't say (I didn't watch him back in the day so no idea) - but he's unselfish, good with his team mates, and has been shooting a high% off the bench.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Doesn't matter...Carter is damned forever for what he did to Toronto before he left. Having him on your roster immediately kills your title hopes.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Carter has been pretty damn good while he's been on the Mavs. Either his age has finally mellowed him I can't say (I didn't watch him back in the day so no idea) - but he's unselfish, good with his team mates, and has been shooting a high% off the bench.
Seriously? Is that an age thing or just didn't watch basketball back then? He was always on all the highlight reels with his ridiculous dunks. He was freakishly athletic and a dominant offensive player. He just had very little motivation and is the poster boy for wasted potential.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Seriously? Is that an age thing or just didn't watch basketball back then? He was always on all the highlight reels with his ridiculous dunks. He was freakishly athletic and a dominant offensive player. He just had very little motivation and is the poster boy for wasted potential.
Yeah of course I saw the highlights. I meant I didn't follow the NBA nationally that much a decade ago, so I never saw the stuff I've heard about - his lack of motivation and type of team mate he was - first hand like someone in Jersey or Toronto would.

Shaq vs Big Show

3IWYv3E.jpg

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Greg Oden to sign with the Heat

Welp. It's so hard to say how it'll turn out, but if he's healthy to help out against a Chicaco or Indianapolis in the playoffs with his size he's more than earned the small salary they're paying.

I really want to see Oden come back and do well no matter where he goes. He's too nice to have a bad ending.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Greg Oden to sign with the Heat

Welp. It's so hard to say how it'll turn out, but if he's healthy to help out against a Chicaco or Indianapolis in the playoffs with his size he's more than earned the small salary they're paying.

I really want to see Oden come back and do well no matter where he goes. He's too nice to have a bad ending.
I predict he blows out his knee after landing on Lebron and tearing his acl in the opening basket of the Heat's home opener.

skrala

Silver Knight of the Realm
I hope he lasts a few season, he always seemed like a decent enough guy. He was also pretty good in the very limited time he actually played.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
That guy needed all the good karma he could get...should have signed with the Spurs instead of the Heat.
Is the Suns medical staff still as good as amazing as they used to be? I know the team sucks, but that would be a good option if you were someone who has only played 82 games in 4? years.