NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Hippos

Silver Knight of the Realm
Dwyane Wade with the +/- of -33 tonight in Miami's blowout loss at home to New York.

Crown the Heat.

But in all seriousness, the Knicks have been fun to watch this first month, and so has the NBA in general even with all the injuries to major players. It's a nice turnaround from last season where everyone stunk basically all season and you could hardly call things competitive.

Hamscratch_sl

shitlord
Knicks!!! I was not expecting the type of game that happened tonight. Especially with Melo out. I refuse to say they're going to win it all, but they are definitely playing better than I have ever seen the team play in the past decade or so. It's about fucking time.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
So thoughts on boston actually getting it together? i didnt think ray allens lost was going to be such a a giant wrench in thier offense and the way they perform, overall their defense sucks so that needs working on, but i hope lee and terry can eventually sack up and fill the void Ray allen left, no doubt in my mind that terry is a better player for us right now he jus needs to get into his groove.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
OJ Mayo is a damn beast, if he plays like this the whole year he's getting a max contract.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I guess Adelman getting players to overachieve was bad for the team

Is it necessary to sacrifice O rebounds when you emphasize transition defense?

Celts are driving me nuts this year

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Operation: White Man Can Jump.

4chan gets proactive.

rFE8l.png

rFE8l.png

rFE8l.png

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The Bobcats are really terrible. They look like they don't even give a shit.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
and if we're not going to add in true white guys, how about Anderson Verejao.

obviously the idea is because they don't care about the stats

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Wtf no David Lee? Dude is balling right now and the Warriors are even winning.
I'm looking forward to Wednesday's game. The Warriors have already beaten a few good teams, but I want to see them against the Heat.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
What a game. Incredible last shot by Kidd. I didn't even realize how efficient Melo was until I saw the stats at the end.